WAYB Noze - Hate To Love You pt.2

ANGST

after a year of no contact with noze

after a year of no contact with noze... while walking on your way to the train station, you bumped into noze.

you put on your earphones and played some music, as you make your way to the train, someone running bumped into you.

"i'm sorry, miss. are you okay?" you asked, "i'm okay.. i'm sorry.." she slowly stands and when you saw her face, you immediately let go of her wrist.

"y/n?" she utters, you walked away from her but she followed you. "can w-we talk?" she asks but you pretend not to hear until you enter the train. the train's door closes, you stood as there are no vacant seats. noze stood beside you, not talking or anything.

"We've arrived at **** Station."

the train's door opened and people kept entering, you and noze are now an inch apart. you can feel her breath, you looked away but then she hugged you. you tried to remove her hands but since its too crowded, you can't do anything.

"i've missed you..." noze utters, tear fell from your eye. "well, the feeling is not mutual.." you replied.

"we broke up 5 months ago.. he cheated on me.. he'd abuse me by punching me.." noze's voice saddens, you felt your world falling apart when you heard what happened to her. "why didn't you tell your mom about it?" you asked, "i was so scared of him that time..." she replied, you tighten your grip to the bus holder as you arrive at your destination. you removed noze's hands and walked out of the train, she is still following you.

"i'm sorry, miss. don't you have anything to do?" you speak like someone she have never met.

"can we talk alone?" noze sternly said, "about what?" you replied. "about what happened a year ago.." noze replied.

"i have work.." you replied with annoyed face, "okay, fine. meet me here, later. please.. i'll wait for you, y/n..." noze states before letting y/n go.