The Bite??

One of the most memorable events that has happened in the Five nights at Freddy's main story line is about a boy who's head was bitten off by Fredbear, an animatronic yellow bear. It was only meant to be a fun trick by the boys brothers and friends, but an unexpected twist occurred when Henry Emily also know as the owner of the Freddy's franchise along with is former co-worker William Afton also has been found to take on the identity of Dave Miller. They use this "Little trick" to their advantage. William Afton also owned most of the Afton Robotics name and idea, but if you want to understand the whole story you have to go back to the year before the bite.

December 8th, 1982

Williams Pov: I was working along side my fellow co-worker also know as my so called "best friend" for the first time in awhile. he has been busy for the past few weeks working on other things not related to building animatronics like he usually does. I must admit I missed his company even if I hated him. He has always been the type to change the subject mid conversation even when it wasn't necessary. interrupting you while you are still talking just over all a very talkative person yet still annoying.

 "Hey so..maybe we could go get a coffee later?" Henry had said out of no where. "Sure that sounds great!" I said sounding pleased but honestly I wanted nothing to do with him. Henry laughs and says "Great! Around the time we get off?" I respond with a simple sure and get back to fixing the springs on one of the animatronics. Henry looks like he's about pass out but I say nothing at the time. Moments later my youngest child, Elizabeth enters the office. "Daddy? Can me and Charlie get a few toys from behind the prize counter? "Sure but remember to return them after your done, okay? Elizabeth is shown with Ginger hair, Pail skin, a red bow in her hair, and with the same pink top with her same blue skirt as she always wears. Elizabeth understood and went off back to Charlie to grab the goods. William stares at the door to make sure none of his other children arrive as well then looks away.

Henrys Pov: I have no problem with any of the children using any of the prize toys except for the animatronic prizes ment for older kids like Micheal or another teen. I think about it for some time before I decide I want to make sure they are only using the toys appropriate for their age. I excuse my self for a moment from the office and head over to the party room where me and William left the children to play. Before I completely enter the room I realize that Micheals friends were here? Honestly I have no problem with them either as they could have been here on their own just for the games as Freddy's was still open at the time they were all discussing something. I move a little closer to see what they may be chatting about and then I over hear them talk about but C.C into Fredbears mouth. Usually I'm not one for eavesdropping but this felt like something I needed to tell Will.

I head over hoping that he's still in the office working on the Animatronic. As a matter affect he was and I informed him of the situation but... the more i told him they more I felt as if we could do something about it. Will thought of the idea of malfunctioning Fredbear to snap. At first I thought maybe something less deadly but soon realized it was the best option and honestly... I hated the little children abit too. Sure sometimes I care for em but other times I hate them. For me and Will both. So for the next year we keep testing and working on the plan. The prank was suppose to fall onto C.C's 9th birthday. We both were very excited for this idea we even worked out a plan to make sure if any lawsuits were filed it wouldn't cause but damage to the franchise. 

 July 23rd, 1983 The Night of the Bite

~Coming Soon~