OO1 : Uncle Tom

" Avery! Watch your brother! Me and your father are going to beat your Uncle's butt! " Amber left Leo into Avery's hands before running with Oliver to their Uncle's super villain vehicle.

" Why do I have to do the babysitting?! " Avery complained.

" Haha~! " Liam made fun of his sister.

" You too, Liam! " Amber shouted from afar.

" Awe man! " Liam stomped his feet in defeat while Avery mocked him.

Avery and Liam watch their mother and father fight their Uncle Tom while hiding behind a car.

" This is so unfair! I wanna be speedy not a babysitter! " Liam sulked as he sat down.

" Now you know how it feels, " Avery teased while carrying Leo.

Leo laughed at the two which made Avery and Liam look at him.

" LEO CAN LAUGH?! "

————————————

" MOM LET ME HELP YOU! " Avery shouted as she shot pink fore fields in the air, preventing her Uncle's bombs from hitting her mother.

" JOY ITS TOO DANGEROUS- WAIT WHERES CHASE?! " Amber scolded from above.

" WITH DASH! "

" I AM RIGHT HERE?! "

" IF YOUR BROTHER IS HERE, WHERES JACK JACK?! "

" I GAVE HIM TO DASH! "

" NO YOU DIDN'T! "

" YES I DID! BACK AT THE LAMPPOST! "

" Both of you! Stop! " Amber shushed the bickering siblings, " Dash, where did you last remember him at? "

" At the lamppost.. " Dash hung his head low.

Amber sighed before talking, " Now both of you go back to the lamppost and get your brother back "

" What?! No way! Dash is the only one who has to go! Dad needs my help! "

" What! No! Ave has to go! She's the older one! "

The two continued to bicker which made their mother massage her temples before scolding them.

" AVERY JOY BLOOMWOOD AND LIAM DASHER BLOOMWOOD "

The two shutted up, heads hunged low getting ready to hear their mother's lecture.

" Can you go fetch your little brother without any bickering?! Its not that hard! "

" Is it mom?! If you just would stop making us move so much maybe then it wouldn't be so stressful! "

" Young lady! Don't you dare scream to me like that- "

" WATCH OUT! " Oliver was running to them before getting flung, landing in front of them.

" Dad! "

" Well well, isn't it my favourite superhero family? The Bloomwoods! "

" Why are you doing this Tom! He is your brother! " Amber tried to fight back but was flung back, Avery holding onto her mother.

" Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE HE GOT EVERYTHING! THE LOOKS, THE MONEY, THE LOVE, THE POWERS AND THE GIRL "

" Wait- Girl? " Liam questioned, Avery holding onto him.

" Yes, that girl being your mother, Amber Rose Brighton! I loved you with all I am but you chose my brother.. I gave you everything! Money, Love, Admiration, and.. well um.. pleasure " Tom smirked.

" STAY AWAY FROM MY MOM YOU FREAK! " Avery used her hand to hit her uncle with a pink force field.

Tom was flunked to a building, groaning in pain.

" You are forgetting someone "

..

" JACK JACK! "