Chapter-2

"Think before you speak. Read before you think."

Dedicated to- amanielm2

Reanna's pov

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

uuurrrggghhhhhh!!!

When did I change my phone's ring to these beeps?

Well, I can't remember that myself...

Ok, wait...

Where the hell am I?

Then it hit me.

Salute to my senses, I did not even open my eyes.

Well when I opened my eyes I was met with a bright light, I instantly closed my eyes.

Oh God, when did Father put so much light in our house? father was such an-

Nevermind

don't want some stupid thoughts as soon as I wake up.

I opened my eyes again, and as I was lying down I looked here and there and saw wires attached to my body. And then everything came barraging in my head

My mom

My dad, well should I say monster

Him beating me

The house is on fire...

Well if the house was on fire and I had died then how come I am in the hospital?

A pool of tears started streaming down my eyes. I couldn't move my body without being in pain. I looked around for some bell or someone to make me sit. And that's when I saw six eyes watching me like a hawk watching its prey.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed to the fullest so that somebody could hear me and save me from these devils.

I was so panicked that I did not even see the doctor rushing to my side and calming me down.

"Calm down honey, calm down. Let's count till 10, okay?" Asked the doctor

I slightly nodded

After counting down to 10 I felt a bit relaxed but still, I was terrified. The doctor told me that his name was Doctor Elijah and I could call him Doctor Eli because I was like a family to him.

Seriously..?

"W-Who a-are they" I mentally face palmed, why was I stuttering? these men were so huge and scary that I couldn't talk normally.

"Oh honey, they are not going to harm you, they are your brothers"

"Oh"

Wait...

"WWHHAATT"

"What did you just say" I asked baffled

"that they are your brothers," he said warily 

"I am sorry doctor I think you must have mistaken me because I don't have a brother or brothers, I am the only child my mum had"

"Hello sorellina," said one of the Hulk

"Doctor Eli can I ask you a question," I ask him slowly

"Yes honey, sure you can"

"Why do they look like Hulk because I remember there was only one Hulk" I whispered loudly.

I am a little bad at whispering.

I am sure that they heard it because one of them was snorting, the other was also laughing but slowly, two of them had a small smile on their face and the other two looked insulted.

Oops

Remind me not to talk about their bodies again.

"Since when am I here?"

"You have been here since the last two days" the doctor replied.

"WHAT"

"When you were found you were unconscious. your house was on fire but that's not only to the story. there was a poisonous gas released in the air and after detecting it was found that the gas was cyanide which can be very lethal the person who released it knew what he was dealing with because you had inhaled it but killing you instantly wasn't their intention"

I was beyond shocked. Like are you serious I mean I DIED because some psychopath had some non-existent beef with me but he did not want to kill me, not something happening for the first time but ok that's not the point, and when I woke up... BOOM I HAVE BROTHERS.

why do I feel I am in for a lot of drama?

God knows what is going to come next.