Chapter Three

Dave

After leaving Dad’s garage, I arrive at the office to find our town mayor waiting for me. Cliff is Rosa’s husband, and I struggle to look him in the eyes after I fucked his wife and daughter the other night.

“Congratulations, Mr. Miller. I’ve heard all about your recent success with Little Tech,” Cliff says, shaking my hand. “I wanted to come down here and look around if that’s all right with you?”

My lapse in brain function renders me speechless, and I splutter my words, “S-sure, I’ll be with you in just a second.”

I show him the VR software and give him a brief demonstration. He talks to our technicians and asks them some in-depth questions. He seems to know a lot about kinks and fetishes, and it arouses my suspicions that he’s not only into swinging, but he has a few dark secrets hiding in his closet. My business partner, Anthony, looks at me and his eyes bulge wide as if to say, “Oh my God,” and I fight the urge to grin. Anthony isn’t into DDLG or any kink as far as he’s shared; he’s a bisexual guy who picks up people in bars, buys them drinks, and occasionally, he gets lucky. I’ve known him for years. We went to college and studied computer science together. He hadn’t shut up about Tanya since he saw her at a club. I even caught him fucking around with the simulator this morning, getting a virtual blowjob. It’s clear as the sheepish look on his face that he fancies her, but he downplayed it with the excuse that he was testing the prototype. There is fuck all wrong with it. He just wants a piece of Tanya.

“Can I talk to you guys for a moment, please?” Cliff asks, taking me and Anthony to one side.

We go into our office and close the door. Anthony offers Cliff a drink, which he politely declines. He offers me one, but I shake my head, needing to keep my wits about me. Tanya is coming. I don’t want her to kiss me and smell alcohol on my breath.

“I’m here for another reason,” Cliff tells us, reaching inside his jacket and producing a silver card holder.

Cliff removes two small, rectangular black cards that look blank to the untrained eye. As he hands one to each of us, I can see the glossy letters as they capture the light.

Club Sinful.

No saints allowed.

Anthony glances at me, and he swallows a gulp.

“I don’t understand,” he stammers. “Is this a private sex club?”

Cliff’s lips quirk into a side smirk.

“I think the name is pretty self-explanatory,” I mutter brusquely, still not impressed that I caught him fooling around with my computer-simulated wife.

My mood was all over the place, thanks to the flashbacks of Saturday night. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, and now I was taking my frustration out on my workforce, snapping at every little thing. It shouldn’t upset me that Anthony finds Tanya attractive. It should flatter me. And anyway . . . I can’t talk because I think the same way about Rosa, even though I shouldn’t. The guilt is eating me alive. I can’t deny it. I’m attracted to another woman, and by thinking about wanting to see her again, I’m mentally cheating on my wife. Not physically, but emotionally. After talking it out with Pops, I decided it was better to come clean to Tanya and tell her how I feel. It may be nothing but a short-lived crush, which is exactly what I am hoping it is. I should never have slept with her. It was a mistake that could jeopardize my marriage.