Practice makes you perfect🌻

🏫

Once there lived a princess called Chocolate with her parents in a castle. They were really happy for each other and all the people of the kingdom lived in harmony.

But the life changed for the family and the kingdom on her 15th They organized a grand party for all their loved ones and a witch was really jealous of all these and kidnapped the princess. King went to a witch to save his daughter but all his efforts went in vain.

Finally, the king made an announcement inviting the prince of neighbor kingdoms to take up the challenge of saving his daughter. If anyone is brave enough to save her, he can marry the princess and become the next king.

One smart prince took up the challenge and attacked the witch and saved the princess wisely. They both got married shortly and the entire kingdom was happy again.

"Bullshit!!" jungkook yelled. And the teachers looked at him with disbelief. Obviously they knew it was gonna happen.

"What kind of story is this" jungkook asked."This is the story, so you have to practice otherwise you all are gonna fail in exam" the drama teacher told them.

"NOW CONTINUE YOUR PRACTICE"!!! Teacher yelled angrily making everyone gulp.

"Whatever",jungkook scoffted.

******

"My dear princess, I'm here to help you",taehyung said. Because they are practicing for the play.

"My love" jungkook internally cringed after reading his lines. But still started speaking as the teachers were glaring.

"I'm waiting for you for a long time my prince charmi---" but was cut off.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"!!!

Jungkook hissed after hearing the drama teacher's yelling. "Y-yes teacher" he hesitates.

"What are you guys doing, is this how your gonna perform on our school's 10th anniversary" teacher said.

"What do you mean"? Taehyung asked slightly confused by the sudden statement.

"I'm stating the fact that you guys should show some chemistry otherwise this play is gonna be shitty"!!! Teacher said.

"It's already a piece of shit" jungkook mumbles but maybe he said that a little loud.

"What" the teacher asked, raising an eyebrow. "N-Nothing" jungkook said. Taehyung seems to heard him and teased "But I heard something like a piece of s---" but before he could say something he was cut off.

"CAKE"!!! Panicking jungkook yelled."T-teacher this play is a piece of cake"."I mean it's really easy, J-just some more practice and we will do it" he stuttered.

"Ok then in the end of this week I would like to see your performance" teacher said in a sarcastic way.

Everyone facepalmed. Cause they know how can these two show chemistry, they are the biggest rivals from kindergarden.

In the kingergarden, they used to steal eachother's homeworks. And once they broke eachother's legs by falling from a roof top. And they used crayons for hitting eachother. And now they are working together on a play.

******

"Let's get to know eachother" taehyung suddenly blurted out.
Jungkook suddenly chocked on the air.

"And Why are you suggesting this oscar winning idea" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey!! This play is so hard for us, I'm suggesting this idea so we can know eachother unless you want to get yelled by teacher" taehyung stated.

"Fine" jungkook agreed on this idea cuz they don't have anything to do now. So....

"What's your favourite color"?

"Black"

"What's yours"?

"Grey"

"Wow! Black and grey are almost the same" jungkook said.
"Yeah but grey is better" anyways taehyung deadpanned.
"But black is bolder and cooler unlike grey" jungkook sassed.
"Grey is simple but quite attractive but you can't understand" taehyung said walking away.....

"Hey!! Where are going"

"It's not like you care"

"Whatever"! First, he is the one who said 'let's get to know eachother' he mimicked. And rolled his eyes.

"Your impossible taehyung".....

That's it! Guys and comment plz....
Gotta go to school...
Groans*
Bye!😉✨ Winks*
I'll update soon....