Chapter 4

As I ran out of the room, I started to search for the front door to get the hell out of here. And that's when I saw a big door that must without a doubt be the front door. But before I could even grip the handle I heard a unfamiliar voice.

"You know you look like a mom of 4 who regrets her live choices and is running away from her kids." Turning around I saw a young attractive men with a playful smile on his face. But still I couldn't trust anyone in this place not even a funny guy you never know what they are up to.

"Who are you and what the fuck do you want from me."

"yeezz calm down woman. What is your problem."

"Nothing I am leaving." And with that I pushed down the door handle but the door didn't seem to budge. I turned around and faced the guy again and asked

"Why isn't the door opening?"

"Because there is a lock on it." He shrugged.

"Well where is the key?"

"Well I first want to know why you were running away and want to get out of this house so badly." He said

"Wait wait let me guess. Asriel's dick was way too small and that's why you ran away. I always knew that his dick was small but he never wanted to admit it." Now the guy said grinning.

"Just give me the damn key. I don't have patience for this shit."

"Well someone's eager to get away from here." That's when I lost my patience and started to look for a window. This man wasn't going to help me but was trying to keep me here for as long as possible before the other guy came back.

"Fuck you I didn't need your help anyways."

"Sure you didn't." He chuckled.

"Can you fucking stop smiling and laughing every goddamn 5 seconds there is nothing funny happening. You're fucking insane!" I shouted getting irritated with him

"Can you stop cussing every other word?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Fucking forget it." With that I saw a window however that's when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Fuck it's the angel guy taking one quick glance at him I ran to the window. Nevertheless it was to late angel guy ran with Usain Bolt speed towards me and flung his arms around my waist throwing me back on the couch.

"You are not going anywhere." He said while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Like hell I am staying here." After I said that he looked at smile guy and it looked like they were speaking with there eyes.

"Guys all of you living room now." Angel shouted. After that three other guys came down.

"What's the matter." A guy with dark brown hair asked.

"Guys meet Lilith." Angel guy said

"Is she your girlfriend?" Another man asked with blonde asked.

"His girlfriend? Moments ago she was running away from his dick. I told all of you Assie's dick was small." Smile guy said while laughing. But he wasn't laughing for long as Assie what I suppose Angel guy's name was got elbowed in the stomach.

"Jesus I was just kidding Assie no need for violence."

"Whatever." Assie mumbled.

"Boys introduce yourselves to Lilith."

"I am Dante." Smile guy introduced himself reaching is hand out for me to shake which I never shook.

"I am Diego the hottest among us all." The man with dark brown said. Which he got rewarded with a smack against his head from all the other guys.

"Hi there gorgeous I am Alfonzo." The man with blonde hair introduced himself while he grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. As soon as his lips left my hand I wiped it off on the couch and the other guys began to laugh while Alfonzo looked offended.

"Ivan" a man with black hair told me

"Nice to meet you too Ivan." I said sarcastically. With that I turned towards Assie.

"And your name is Assie I suppose?" However with that the guys bursted in a round of laughter again.

"My name is Asriel." Asriel said while giving Dante a murderous look.

"Well everyone it's been a long day go to sleep" Asriel said and with that everyone left for there room. Which left Asriel and me alone in the living room. Fuck exactly what I needed. To be alone again with that creep.

"Well darling, I've warned you enough times to behave now didn't I?"

"Yeah so? You expect me to just accept the fact that you fucking kidnapped me and just let it be?" Without another word Asriel picked me up and threw me over his fucking shoulder AGAIN. I don't know what is wrong with this guy but he seriously need some goddamn help. He went into his bedroom again and set me gently down on the bed.

"Now what did I say about disobeying me?"