Chapter 1

I DID'NT REREAD THIS SO SORRY IF MISTAKES
WITH SPELLING.

Sunoo's POV

It was a nice and sunny day so I decided to go out and get coffee. It was my favorite thing to do when it was sunny because I could drink my coffee and draw something that I loved.

After I got to the cafe and ordered my coffee I sat down and stated to draw. After i finished my first drawing I hated it so I put it in the trash and started again. After sometime I finished another one and it was beautiful I thought If this was a real person I would have a heart attack that's how good this was.

I loved it so much so I put it online, after some time I saw my phone light up and I saw someone DMed me on Instagram so I went and saw who it was from. It was from a guy named Jay and he told me that his friend looked just like the drawing I made. After he told me that I asked what his friends Instagram was and he gave it to me. After he gave it to me I looked and some pictures of him and I was in shock that someone who looked like that existed and that I didn't even know him but my drawing looked exactly like him. After I kept looking at his pictures for some time I kept thinking he was beautiful. I guess you could say I was fanboying over a boy i didn't even know.

———————————————————————————

Sunghoon's POV

I woke up like normal to go to my dance practice with my friends. While waking to my class I went and got some coffee, after I got my coffee I kept walking to the studio we danced at, and as soon as I got there my best friend Jay runs over to me.
"Hey hoon you got to see this" Jay says
"Someone I follow on Instagram is a amazing drawer and it looks like he drew you, so I DMed him and told him and also told him your Instagram" Jay says
"Wait what let me see" I say
Jay shows me this drawing

 "Hey hoon you got to see this" Jay says"Someone I follow on Instagram is a amazing drawer and it looks like he drew you, so I DMed him and told him and also told him your Instagram" Jay says"Wait what let me see" I sayJay shows me this drawing

I'm shocked because I don't know this guy and this guy doesn't know me but drew me perfectly. I looked at the guys name on the phone and his name was Sunoo so I looked up his Instagram and started to follow him. I thought maybe I can meet up with him and he can draw me and get to know me because if he drew me this well without knowing me then if he draws me in real life I think it will look amazing. It also looks like he likes to take selfies, and to be honest he looks very cute so I hope we can meet up and become friends.

———————————————————————————
This is my first ff so please tell me if you like it and if it sounds good and if it doesn't tell me what I can fix. Thank you and I hope you all are having a great day/night ☺️☺️