Chapter 3

DIDN'T REREAD SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME BAD SPELLING ERRORS
This time it's only going to be in Sunghoon's pov

Sunghoon's POV:
I went to go pick him up I'm so scared because I want to be friends with him maybe even more (sus). I got to his house and walked out of my car to bang on the door. I stated to and he opened it really fast. He said hi and introduced himself as Sunoo. I was really happy to see him in real life. He asked if we should get going and I said yes. We drove in silence but it was fine because it wasn't awkward. We got to Han park and he asked if he could draw a picture of me and of course I said yes. After he drew for a few minutes he showed me and I was in shock it looked exactly like me. Which I know that's what he was going for but still if I tried it would look so bad. He asked if I wanted a drink at a cafe a block away and I asked sure. We started walking there because it wasn't very far. After we got there I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so cute and his voice was amazing. Was I falling for someone I just meet?? Park Sunghoon what is wrong with you my god. After we got drinks we went back to my car and I started to drive him home. But as soon as we pulled up to his house he said he didn't want to go in and I asked why. Sunoo said because his sister was visiting and she was very mean to him (not his actual sister just made up so don't be mad at me). TW. I asked what she would do and he said when she got mad she would throw things and hit him. As soon as he said that I started driving to my house when we got to mine I let him go into my room and let him lay down. I asked him if it was okay if we slept in the same bed and he said he didn't mind it. So that's what happened we went to sleep well he did I was kind of trying to calm myself down cuz i realized how much I liked Sunoo.

——————————————————————————-
Guys I'm so sorry for not posting but like I said I kind of lost my hope for this but I also forgot about it because of school and volleyball but I'll try to finish it very soon and also tell me if you guys would like a Yedam and Junkyu book from treasure because they are my new ship going crazy over.