Pause: Explanation

A/n: Okay, before we start I'm going to be putting Percy Jackson as Percy J, while Percy Weasley is going to stay as Percy so you guys won't get them confused.
_________________________________________

Now after everyone in Hogwarts saw Camp Half-Blood, they were now more curious than ever to know who or what they are and why they're enrolled at Hogwarts instead of Ilvermony.

"Okay, so the things is, is that the gods, monsters and Greek myths are real."

Iris said, making everyone murmur on whether it was true or not.

"That is a lie! The is no evidence on whether that is true!"

Umbridge yelled pointing at her.

"You shouldn't lie deary. Like how you'd that the He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named came back."

When she said this many of her friends, demigods, and gods weren't happy and looked down at the pink toad.

"That is not a lie. We have proof, so just give us a chance to explain."

Everyone was surprised when it was Neville who shouted at her. Making Demeter proud of her son, since she knew that he was usually shy and meek.

"Everything is just as well hidden as the Wizarding world, or rather Lady Hecate's realm. It's all covered by a illusion called the Mist. There are some people who can see past the Mist. Like children due then having a more creative mind, and on very rare occasions there are regular people who can see through it. It's a ability called Clear Sight."

Annabeth explained to them that they have remained hidden as long as they have or even longer.

"We're demigods; half mortal half god. Or rather some of us are demiwitch or demiwizard. Like me, Cedric, Iris, Neville, and Luna."

When Lee said that, it made some of them piece it together *cough*Hermione*Ravenclaw*cough* piece it together.

"So that's how some of you already knew each other."

"Yes, that is correct Hermione. It's because most of us grew up together at Camp Half-Blood at a young age."

Iris said to her.

"Yup, the demigods have a scent on them that attracts monsters to attack them. Depends on the godly parent, Lady Demeter's and Lady Aphrodite's children rarely get attacked so they can live normal lives in the mortal world. Some of them you might know because they're celebrities."

"And how would you know that, if you don't mind me asking?"

Amelia questioned Grover, who was jotting down notes of this very conversation and from the beginning of the movie.

"I'm a saytr, and there are many like me who who're out there with other demigod children protecting and guiding them safely to Camp Half-Blood. That's our job as saytrs to guide and protect them."

Grover pointed out, while showing a celestial bronze dagger.

"There's also the fact that as soon as a demigod knows what they are. Their scent gets stronger."

"Okay, then who're your guys godly parent?"

Ron asked them.

"We'll tell you as we introduce ourselves along with those of us who're students of Hogwarts reintroduce."

Cedric said as he, Iris, Lee, Luna, Will, Nico, Neville, Annabeth, Thalia, and Percy J stood up from their seats.

"I'll go first, since I'm the oldest in the room. I'm Cedric Diggory and I'm the son of Apollo."