1

NO ONES POV

The gang was hanging out talking about a name for the group.

"How about the CJs and her gang" CJ says "it would be about me"

"In your dreams" Cali says "we need a name that suits our adventures"

"How about the adventure gang?" Ron says "that has a good ring to it"

"That is good" Dan says "but it needs something more"

"I have something" DR says.

"What?" They said at once.

"Well, since you guys go on adventures what about the Adventure Squad" DR says.

"I love it" Dan says.

"Me too" Cali says.

"Same here" Ron says.

"It may not be about me, but it's catchy" CJ says "so I'll allow it"

"So glad you approve" Verago says being annoyed over her.

"You got a problem with me you big black rat with wings?" CJ asks.

"You want to go" Verago says "you snobby rich brat"

CJ gasps dramatically.

"Why you" CJ says getting ready to hit Verago.

"No" Dan goes in front of her and grab her wrist "touch my best friend and that hand will never touch anything again"

"Ridiculous utterly ridiculous" CJ says "my parents are rich and we can do anything we want"

"Well, with a simple snap with my fingers and I'll make sure you don't have dime to your name" she gasps "so for your family's sake don't touch him" Dan says.

"Whatever" CJ says and sits down away from them.

"Dang Dan, wasn't that a bit harsh?" Cali asks.

"Maybe, but I won't let anyone hurt him" Dan says "I made a promise and I'm going to keep it" Dan then looks at Verago "why don't you go play with the boys for awhile"

"Ok" Verago says and goes to them.

"He was a bit harsh Dan" Ron says.

"True, but she deserved it" Dan says "I mean she is a snob when she acts like this"

CJ then gets up and walks to Dan.

"Take it back" CJ says.

"No" Dan says "I will not. You do act like that and I'm sick of it" he points to Cali and Ron "they may be use to it, but I'm not and I won't allow you to act like that around me or friends and my kids"

"I can act any way I want" CJ points and pokes Dan in the chest "and if I want to act like this I'm going to and you can't stop me and another thing" CJ says "I don't need you and I don't need them" she points to her siblings "I would be better off without y'all getting in my way"

Just then Dan's bracelet glows red and a green portal shows up.

"That's not my portal" Dan says and looks at Verago who was running this way with the kids "Verago stay back and watch the kids something doesn't feel right"

Verago stops and opens his wings to keep the kids away.

Just then it sucks them all into the portal like a vacuum and they were gone.

Just then Kali shows up "what was that strange power I sensed?"

Verago and the kids then told her.

Just then another portal showed up and they showed up. But they weren't waking up.

"What's wrong with them?" DL asks looking at Kali.

Kali then waves her hands over their bodies.

She then looks at them "their ok, but their bodies are empty" Kali says.

"What do you mean?" DM asks.

"What I mean is that their souls are gone" Kali says.

"Are they dead?" Verago asks with worry with tears.

"No" Kali says and they sigh with relief " Whatever that portal was it separated their souls from their bodies and until wherever they are is done they will not be returning to their bodies" she stands up "now let's bring them in and wait"

Kali then asked for junior and Mikey to help bring them in and they put them on the couch.

"Will dad be ok?" DD asks

"I'm sure he will kid" junior says "I know Dan and he's a touch fighter and he'll come back"

"But for now all we can do is wait" Kali says standing to the turtle kids.
9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9