4

NO ONES POV

Meanwhile somewhere else Dan and the others were in factory in a cage.

"Can't you get us out of here?" Ron asks looking at Dan.

"I've been trying" Dan says "but without my bracelet I have no powers" he looks at them "my bracelet is on my human body and without it I'm powerless"

"CJ will come" Cali says and they look at her "she may be snobby a little"

"A little?" Dan says.

"Ok, fine. A lot" Cali says "but I know she will come"

"And how can you be so sure?" Dan asks.

"Because" they look at Ron "our parents always told us that family is the most important thing" Ron says "you can have anything you want and get anything you want, but family comes first beyond anything else"

"Wow, that some words Ron" Dan says "all we can do now is just wait"

"I saw CJ and 9 and they saw us being taken this way and now she will come" Cali says "I believe in her" she smiles "I believe in my twin sister"
9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣

Meanwhile 9 and CJ were with 5 at the watchtower.

"This was the first thing we built together" 5 says next to a Telescope.

"We could still go after them" 9 says.

"Us?" 5 asks looking at them "but they could be anywhere out there"

They then walk to the edge and gasps at what they saw.

"That's where they took them" 9 points "out towards those 3 tall shapes"

5 looks through the Telescope "oh, no. We can't go there"

CJ then looks through the telescope "it looks like a factory of some kind" she then looks at them "why would he take them there?"

"The beast has been trying to hunt us down and take us there and we don't know why" 5 says "but we just know to stay away" he walks around "and plus it's one of the rules"

"Why do you listen to 1?" 9 asks.

"A group must have a leader" 5 says.

"But what if he's wrong?" 9 says. 5 goes silent "come with us"

"We can't do this alone" CJ says.

"I......" 5 inhales sharply "I.....I can't"

"But wouldn't he come for you?" 9 asks.

"I know my sister would" CJ says "she's always come to me when I needed it. But now I'm going to to her and save my siblings and my friend" CJ looks at the 4th wall "don't you think my mom and dad would be proud AdventureGirl5 of me saving them like how my mom saved her friends in that sewer adventure with those rats?