Chapter Nine *** Secrets

He found out,he found out, HE FOUND OUT!
Harry exited dumbledores office as fast as he could...he ran towards gryffindors common room.
What is he going to do? Dumbledore will probably warn lupin about this!

Why?why? Oh WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?! He said that loudly whilst running towards the common room...

Harry opened the common room angrily then suddenly ,he froze.

"well,well well look who it is? Mr suspicious "

"great, what are you doing here? "

"I was about to ask you the same question."

She was sitting on a couch, both legs and arms crossed.

"I-I... "

"you what? "

"Hermione let him speak "

Harry nearly jumped, he didn't even realise Ron was standing near her too, looking at
Harry with the coldest look he ever gave him.

" I trusted you, you know? didn't even bother to ask you any questions unlike SOME OF US now did I? "
" MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED WE WOULD'VE FOUND OUT SOONER! "

"MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I HAD FAITH IN HIM! "

Great this is just what Harry needed, a brilliant little reunion! Anger started to boil in him... he couldn't take this anymore,  not like this...

" MAYBE ,JUST MAYBE BOTH OF YOU SHOULD SHUT UP! " he suddenly yelled and felt a surge of relief and guiltiness at the same time

Hermione was looking even more dangerous ... Ron on the other hand was getting pretty red..
"explain yourself "
"There's nothing to explain about... " Harry said calmer than he meant it to sound

"YES THERE BLOODY IS! "

"I...I..was doing a little research... "

"about? "

" about...about...girls! " he suddenly blurted, earning himself a few dumbfounded looks

"Huh? " Both Ron and Hermione were looking at Harry said like Harry was going crazy

"no, no, no if this was about girls you wouldnt have hide anything from us. "

"Hermione don't make it sound worse than it is... " said Harry, trying to play along

"mate, You're kidding! You're actually kidding...there must be something else...something important. "

"if it was I would've told you. "

"well, thats- that's right... I guess, but there were no need to keep it a secret! "

Harry felt so guilty... its for there own good... they better not know... but the guilt was still there, slowly taking over his heart and stabing him repeatedly.

"soo...who's the lucky girl then, eh? " Ron nudged him in the ribs

"err...if I was comfortable talking about her I would've done that from the beginning... "
"oh... okay "
Ron wasn't satisfied with the answer he got, but didn't show it that much anyways.

"Well now... " Hermione suddenly spoke " have you two ..packed? "

"I have "

"I havent. "

"typical " Hermione sadly shook her head towards Ron

"Harry you go help Ron pack and I'll go see if I missed anything, see you guys at nine "

"OK "
Both of the boys replied.