F I V E

- ̗̀➛  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ f r e e - d a y ❜┊˚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- ̗̀➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ f r e e - d a y ❜┊˚

༉‧₊˚✧ You'd slowly begin to feel yourself waking up, rubbing your eyes and burying your head further into the pillow it laid on in an attempt to shield them from the blaring sun coming in from the windows. You'd hear a small chuckle next to you, choosing to ignore it as you tried to drift back to sleep.

You'd feel something shifting beneath you, not thinking anything of it, your only thought being to go back to sleep. You'd hear the flash of a camera, and someone's deep, hoarse laugh, then footsteps and the closing of a door.

Eventually you'd open your eyes, noticing that you weren't in your own room. At first you'd begin to panic slightly, before calming down as you remembered you'd spent the night at Adriens'. You'd slowly begin to stand, wobbling at first before grabbing your phone and checking the time. Looking at the time, you gasped, noticing it was already 11 am.
"Shit, I've already missed hours of school.." You'd groan, tying your hair up with a scrunchie you'd kept on your wrist. You'd analyse the room, now noticing Adrien was nowhere to be seen and raising a brow, making your way to the door.

You'd walk out of the room and down the stairs,
"Adrien?" As soon as you'd stepped out of the room, the cold air hit you like a wave, and suddenly you wished you'd brought a jacket. Wrapping your arms around yourself, you made your way down the marbled stairs, noticing a dim light coming from the kitchen. It seemed to be raining outside, the clouds blocking out most light the sun had to offer, so the mansion was fairly dark.

As you entered the kitchen, you noticed Adrien stood at the stove, seeming to try read from his phone which rested on the counter, as he poured what looked to be pancake mix into a pan. His eyebrows were narrowed in concentration, as if he was trying to zoom in on the screen with his eyes. You'd revert your focus to the room around him, a small gasp leaving your lips. The counters were covered in flour, multiple bowls and plates on top of it, a few plates carrying what seemed to be burnt pancakes.

"Oh- Oh my god.." You stammered, slightly taken back by the sight. Adriens head whipped over to you, his mouth dropping open.
"Shit- I thought you would be asleep a little longer, I wanted to bring you breakfast.." Adrien would place the pan down on the lit stove, scratching the back of his neck and he looked at you with a shy smile.
"Adrien- How does one person create this much mess when trying to make pancakes?" You'd continue to look around. "Your dads going to kill you.." You made your way past him, grabbing plates and bowls that were scattered around the counter and beginning to stack them, rushing around. Adrien would grab your hand, stopping you as he shook his head.
"No, no! My dads away, remember? And well, the only person who we should be worried about is Nathalie, but she's away for the day on some family business, so it'll be fine!" He'd have a wide grin on his face as you placed the stacked dishes on the flour-covered counter next to you, a slightly relieved smile taking over now.
"God Adrien, you could've just made toast or something." You scratched your forehead now, you eyes closing for a minute.
"Yeah well, I thought maybe you'd like pancakes more." He'd chuckle nervously, and you opened your eyes, about to say something until some smoke coming from the pan behind him caught your eye.
"Holy shit, Adrien!" You pushed him out of the way, looking at the burnt pancake, still cooking. You pushed the pan off of the stove, turning the heat off and fanning the smoke away with your hands.
"Aw man, that was the last of the batter." He sighed now, leaning his hip on the counter. You'd shake your head, looking around.
"Since I've already missed a lot of school, let's clean this up and get breakfast, or lunch, somewhere else." You turned to him now, a hand on your hip as he grinned and nodded, jumping up and beginning to collect dishes.