0.2: go to he'll

Chapter two

I apologise in advance this chapter is a filler as I have not updated in so long so it's short and kind of shitty and sorry for any mistakes I wrote this on my phone.♥︎

Ashton's outfit on top/side xx

Dedicated to: BlinkHemmo1996 Because it was her story along with a few others that inspired this one and it baffles me that she's reading thisxx

///////
Ashton

"All you ladies pop your pussy like this shake your body don't stop don't miss, ALL YOU LADIES POP YOUR PUSSY LIKE THISS" I sang (screamed) whiles putting on my black leggings.

I have nothing to do all day Michael and Calum are doing couple shit and I couldn't care less what Luke was doing, sadly I had no other friends so I was stuck in all day.

"My neck my back lick my pussy and my crack " I sang before closing the music app and taking out my pink earphones.

I checked my phone to see I had 6 new messages one from Calum asking if I'd heard the new all time low album, of course I had that shits the bomb, one from Michael asking if I'd stolen his cat phone case which I obviously had and the other 4 where from Luke.

Lucifer💩: ashton are you up?
Lucifer💩:I have a jokes to tell you!!!!
Lucifer💩:ashy!!
Lucifer💩:they're funny this time I promise!

I sigh before throwing my phone down onto my bed and going to get some snacks I'll reply to him later.

An half hour later I decided to reply.

Ashton💕: okay lube make me laugh.

Lucifer💩: okay dokey get ready for this.
Lucifer💩:knock knock

Ashton💕: doors open dumb ass

Lucifer💩: -_-

Ashton💕: lol now amuse me I board.

Lucifer💩: I was trying you ruined it apologise you hurt my feelings!

Ashton💕: sorry not sorry

I smiled when Luke didn't reply, after going on my laptop on to tumblr twitter and watching YouTube videos it was around five o clock and I had gotten a text from Luke, Jesus what does he want now?

Lucifer💩:hey look outside your window!!

I stood up and looked outside my window there's no one there.

Ashton💕:okay now what?

Lucifer💩:did you see me?!

Ashton💕:no?

Lucifer💩:OMG!! THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK WORKS!!!

Ashton💕: -_- omg Luke are you serious?

Lucifer💩: lol no but seriously open your window!

I looked over to my window to see Luke struggling to get properly into the ledge 'what a dork' I thought.

"I have a front door you know" I grumbled helping him in.

"I have a lip ring it adds to the bad boy image" he smiled whiles kicking of his shoes and crawling on to my bed and making grabby hands at me until I laid snuggled up to his side.

I wasn't enjoying this by the way.

"K" I snorted into his neck whiles his arms tightened around me.

"Every kiss begins with k" without even moving my head to look at him I knew he was smirking.

"Too bad ugly begins with u" I sassed back.

"Ooooh kitten you wound me" he said i scrunched up my face.

"Don't call me that it's Cal and Michaels thing" I scowled.

"Okay what about babe" he suggested

"Ew to mainstream" I shook my head.

After a whole hour coming up with the perfect petname turned out to be quite difficult considering I didn't like any he suggested.

"What about Princess because remember I used to call you it in year 7 you said you hated it but I could tell you really love it"I was speechless.

Because yeah I did really like the name but I couldn't let him now that so I opened my mouth to protest but he flipped us over so I was on top of him.

" I like this position" he smirked his hands traveling down to my ass.

"Are those space pants cause your ass is out of this world" he smirked even
more.
I moved his hands away from my ass "No there softball pants cause my ass is out of your league" I smirked getting of him.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the night" he asked pulling his jacket and vans back on.

"Not you" I smiled before taking out my contacts they're starting to irritate my eyes. I pulled open my draw and put on my glasses.

"Damn" he mumbled cheekily smiling at me.

He walked over to where I was standing before giving me a wet kiss on my cheek I grimace me before wiping it with my sleeve.

"You should invite over more often princess I had fun" he said already halfway out the window.

"I didn't even invite you you climbed through my window in an attempt to look punk rock" I huffed.

////

It had been about three hours since Luke left I me my Dad and Arron were watching Tv until I fell asleep.

////
I woke up the next morning to yet another message from Luke.

Lucifer💩: are we not going to talk about the fact that I touched your ass yesterday for at least 5 seconds?

Ashton💕:go to he'll luke!!!

Ashton💕:fuck

Lucifer💩: no YOU go to he'll ashton ;-)

Lucifer💩: also I felt your panties through your leggings it was so hot I almost got a boner.

Ashton💕: gross you perv you're such a pig it's scary to think people like you are allowed to breed seriously!!!!

Lucifer💩:you love it!

Ashton💕:I love it as much as you love Niall horan😍

Lucifer💩: eww I fucking hate that guy😠

Niall horan is a guy from school and him and his friend Harry try to flirt with and me and Michael so Calum hates them and Luke is Calum's best friend meaning he has to hate them too.

Lucifer💩: him and his curly haired friend can go to he'll

Fuck you autocorrect no really fuck you!!!

//////
Well second chapter and nothing's really happened yet it will takes couple chapters to get properly Into the story.
Next chapter will be focused on Malum.

Also most of Ashton's comebacks are from funny texts because I'm not that funny.

Niall and Harry? Watch out for them there gonna be in the story more later on ;)

This was just a filler and another look into lashtons friendship thing. Hope you enjoyed it.

Also thanks for 27 votes already xx

Vote and comment it lets me know if you like the chapters♥︎♥︎