0.6: turdface

Chapter six

Dedicated to: why_calum4 for wanting me to update so this is for you❤︎

Ashton's outfit on the side x

///////
Ashton

As I predicted waking up next to Luke
This morning wasn't awkward at all even after the kiss and my confession probably because...well because it was Luke.

I already had clothes over here because I'm the type of friend that leaves my shit everywhere.

I pulled on some of Luke's boxers on because I didn't have any clean panties here, I pulled up some denim shorts and put on the crop top.

"Luke can I borrow a flannel?" I asked him from his bathroom where he was shaving is pube face.

He agreed so I walked to his closet to find a flannel that went with my outfit a black and grey one I put it on and walked to the bathroom to have a
look at myself.

"Looking good princess" Luke winked through the mirror, "I know" I replied looking in the mirror at my ass.

I felt something in the top pocket of the flannel, I reached in at it was a polaroid picture of me and Luke at the beach from a couple of months ago he was wearing the flannel in the picture.

"I remember that day" Luke smiled.

"Yeah you scared all us half to death by thinking you could surf but you almost drown" I smirked.

He pouted and snatched the picture off me. "You should let me do your make up" he suggested.

"No way in hell"

////

"Oh my god Luke stop poking me in the eye with it" I whined I had given in after ten minutes of Luke begging to do my make up.

So far he had put a little foundation on my face which he insisted I didn't need so he just put a little on to make it look natural.

Right now he was attempting to do winged eyeliner.... he was on his fourth attempt, it was not going well.

"Ugh it's because your stood up I have to practically sit down cause you're so short" he said picking me up causing me to squeak and placing me on the bathroom counter.

He stood in between my legs which made us be closer than we were before I could see the concentration on his face.

He looked cute.

Since the kiss last night I thought that I should probably stop being a bitch to Luke which may take some time but I'm going to try.

"Just let me do it or we will be late for school" I said taking the eyeliner from him.

After finishing my eye make up I was about to put on some lipstick "wait wait wait lemme do it" he said grabbing it from my hands.

"Okay close your eyes" he said, "Luke you don't have to close your eyes to put on lipstick" I said.

"Just trust me princess" he said so I closed my eyes waiting for the lipstick on my lips.

I felt something soft on them but it wasn't lipstick it was Luke's lips he was kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"I still don't like you" i mumbled against his lips, he laughed "Yeah right princess" he chuckled pecking my lips.

"Turd face carry me and I'll kiss you again" I said making him halt his movements.