Chapter 2: Issei's Girlfriend and Date

[Author's POV]

Early in the morning we can see Y/n wearing a Black hoodie over his uniform, and had his two Shinai over his shoulder.

Y/n was walking towards Kouh Academy at a normal pace.

The walk itself was silent,, after getting near school Y/n saw Issei walking besides a girl.

[Y/n's POV]

While I was walking I saw Issei next to a female that has the aura of a Fallen.

Y/n: What do you plan on doing Fallen rouge?

I walked faster and was now beside Issei.

I patted his shoulder to get his attention.

Y/n: Morning Issei.

Issei: Oh! Y/n, Morning.

Y/n: Who's the girl beside you?

I pointed towards the girl next to Issei.
The girl had black hair, Violet eyes and was wearing a school uniform that I have never seen before.

Issei: This is my girlfriend Yuuma Amano, Yuuma this is Y/n, a friend of mine.

Yuuma: Nice to meet you L/n-San.

'Yuuma' then stretched out her hand towards me initiating a handshake.
I reached out mine to grabs her's, the two of us shared a handshake.
I wanted to infuse a little killing intent, but that would compromise my secret.

So I held myself back to keep my Powers a secret from the other races.
I gave out a fake smile that would look like I was genuinely happy to meet her.

Y/n: Nice to meet you as well, Amano-San.

The two of us separated, I turned towards Issei.

Y/n: I'll see you later at lunch! I'll be going now.

Issei: See you later bro!

I walked passed him waving my hand.

Y/n: Yuuma Amano... Hmm... So you're one of the subordinate of Azazel... Well former... You're a rouge now... Let's see what plans you have... Raynare...

I though while walking towards school and smirking.

Time skip brought to you by: