Chapter 4: The Decision And The Nun

[Author's POV]

At the ORC clubroom, we can see everyone there along with Y/n and Issei, today was the day Issei gave his answer if he would join Rias's Peerage or not.
The atmosphere was tense since this decision can affect many things.

Rias: So Issei... What's your answer?

Issei then looked at Y/n who nodded at him, Issei nodded back and looked back at Rias and Bowed.

Rias knew his answer and looked down saddened that Issei won't join her.

Issei: I'm very sorry... I can't just abandon my humanity like that, but....

Rias then looked back at Issei confused on what he was going to say.

Issei: Since I'm still far to weak...

Y/n: We'll have an Alliance.

Y/n interrupted making everyone look at him.

Rias: Alliance? Why?

Y/n: Simple... You know more things about this world... I already have another person in the Alliance helping me, but I'll keep his identity a secret for now... so what's your answer?

Rias knew that she doesn't have a chance of getting Issei to her Peerage, but got an alternative. With this Alliance she can be near Issei anytime.

Rias: What will we get if we join this Alliance?

Y/n: That's easy... If you have any problems what so ever we'll help you in anyway we can and you'll help us in the same way. It's a Win-Win situation.

Rias: Hmmm.... I can't speak for all the Devil's but I'll join this Alliance... My Peerage and I will help you in anyway you need and you'll also help us.

Y/n: Then this Alliance is now formed... Issei and I will be going now it's getting late

Kiba: Let me walk you guys out.

The three stood up and walked out off the building while talking.

Issei: You sure it's fine to form an alliance?

Kiba: Yeah, some Devil's are power hungry. When they hear about Issei being the Red Dragon Emperor they'll try everything to get him in their Peerage.

Y/n: So? If they want to try they're free to do so... But they won't be able to go back unscathed or even alive.

Kiba: Figured, Oh and don't forget, I'm part of the team.

Y/n: You think I wouldn't forget about you?

Issei: So... When do you think we'll leave to go to another universe?

Y/n: Hmm... I'm not sure myself since I have no way of opening a portal with my current strength... I'll probably get someone to help me open a portal, or help me obtain a specific sword.

Kiba: Then we'll be staying here for a while.

Y/n: Yeah, well this is where we part ways... I'll see you guys tommorow.

The two nodded and went their separate ways.

Time skip by: