thirty four

august 16, 2020

JACOB WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM AT THE HOSPITAL. He was covered in her blood and he had dried tears on his face. He had called mark on the way to the hospital and mark said he was on his way. Jake had been waiting for two hours already, waiting for them to say the melody would be okay.

a few hours later
Mark entered the ER and looked for jake. He spotted him and ran over. "jake!" mark yelled and jacob's head went towards him. Jacob stood up and mark wrapped his arms around him. "t-there was so much blood" jacob cried and mark hugged him tighter.
"jacob, i need you to tell me what happened" mark put his hands on his shoulders and jake nodded. He explained what happened and mark thought of things to to.

"okay i have an idea" mark said after a few minutes. Jake raised his eyebrows in question.

"we'll just do what i did" mark stated, "fake her death." mark shrugged.

"for how long" jacob asked.

"until we have proof that taylor did it"

"what if it doesnt work" jacob asked.

"then we'll make it work"

The two guys were sitting in the waiting room when a doctor came out. "melody quinn?" the doctor asked and jacob and mark stood up. "is she okay?" was the first thing mark asked. "she made it, unfortunately the baby didnt survive, her rec-", "the baby?" jacob interrupted. "it was a early pregnancy" the docter added and jacob ran a hand through his hair. "can we see her?" mark asked and the docter nodded and lead them to her room.

"can we have her transferred to a different hospital?" mark asked a nurse. "um, you could have her transferred if needed" the nurse answered. "okay were gonna need her transferred", the nurse left to get the paper work. "okay jake, you cannot tell anyone that she's alive, your gonna have to make it really seem like she's dead" mark reassured and jacob nodded. "i know, im gonna call jj and tell him that she's dead" jake said and pulled out his phone. "wait jake, ill do it" jake nodded and mark grabbed the phone.

"hello?" jj asked, not recognizing the number.
"hi is this jj?" mark asked.
"maybe..who's this?" jj replied
"this is docter reid at kildare county hospital" mark lied
"i have some news, your girlfriend melody quinn was in a accident"
"what? is she okay? what happened?" jj asked, mark felt bad hearing the concern in jj's voice, but he knew he had to keep melody safe.
"i am so sorry for your loss" mark said
Jj hung up the phone after that. He was at the chateau with john b in the living room while john b was in the kitchen making food.
Jj was sobbing into his hands. John b came out from the kitchen after hearing jj. "yo whats wrong?" john b asked.

"s-shes dead" jj cried out and john b walked over to him and put his hands on his shoulders. "who is? whos dead?" john b questioned. "melody, shes dead" jj cried more. John b pulled jj into his arms and they cried together. Pope and kie walked into the chateau happy, their smiles faded when they saw their two friends. "woah, what happened?" kie asked. Jj and john b both looked at eachother. "melody's dead" jj stated and both kie and pope furrowed their brows. "what?" pope asked. "a-are you serious?" kie added. "yeah" jj's voice trembled. Kie broke down while pope stared at a wall with tears streaming down his face.