???

"It is the cut that always bleeds that deprives us of living life, gives us sleepless and restless nights— makes a ghost out of us. It is that forever bleeding cut that makes us realize that life is actually a dark tunnel with the faint glow of floating orbs lighting our way at times— that life actually comprises of both strawberries and cigarettes."

—"Is there any way to cure it?"
—"No, that's why it's called life. Life is meant to kill."

"They see demon, I see angel, for I have a habit of seeing what isn't there. It is all in my head, after all."

"Will you be my magician? Because somehow, whenever I see you, my eyes follow whatever you do, as if you are a showing me, a little kid, how you got a rabbit out of thin air."

"Why do you cut me in pieces only to repair me and continue the same cycle? Don't you ever get tired of it?"

—"No."
—"So it will go on like this forever?"
—"Yes, till you learn."

"You know, it's so casually cruel that you write a song for me only to make me throw it in the fire. It's so casually cruel that you make me drive up to your place only to see you getting up in someone else's car. It's so casually cruel that you say you'll remember me, only to forget me in the next instance. It's so casually cruel of you to make me fall in love only to show me that it is not real."

"We don't say what we really mean, do we?"
—"No. Some truths are better hidden."

"Why do we swim around a glass half empty like two ghosts?"
—"Because we are trying to remember and rekindle something that is long dead."

"We started out as two hearts in one home, but why do we search for different homes?"

"It's the afterglow that makes me think."

"And everytime I try not to call you, I almost do."

"Promises are broken like a stitch is."
—"Why?"
—"They were never meant to be kept in the first place."

"Just between us did the love affair maim you too? Or are you too afraid to show the entire world that you have love in you, that once upon a time, you had loved someone— because society told you you can't?"

"Maybe we got lost in translations, maybe I asked for too much, but life was a masterpiece till you tore it all apart, mom. Why did you leave? Did I annoy you? Did you not love us anymore? Mom, where are you? Please talk to me, I love you."

"Your eyes shine brighter than Tupelo."
—"So?"
"That tells me so much about you. Did you ever think about how pretty your eyes are? They are beautiful, a gateway to your locked soul."

"Love is so short, forgetting is so long" ~ Pablo Neruda

"Oh your sweet disposition, and my wide eyed gaze, we were singing in the car getting lost upstate" ~ All Too Well

"Aza, it's been 13 years, you left me in the dark so long ago. I don't blame you, no, but I forget how you look like. I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed you, but if I forget you, then why do I remember the autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place? Why do I still picture it, you holding my hand, roaming the downtown at twilight, yellow and red leaves covering the sidewalk?"

"Ever since you left us Mom, the magic that was there— it burned away, it burned all of us. That magic's not here no more. I might be okay Mom, but I'm not fine at all. You remember your promise, right? I am waiting to turn twenty-one."

"We had fights yes, didn't we? And somehow it was all my fault because wasn't I being selfish, attacking you for an incident you didn't even remember? Maybe you didn't, and that's why you had no idea how much it hurt— sometimes ignorance is really bliss."

"You kept me like a secret, but I kept you like an oath." ~ All Too Well.

"Why'd you call me again, when you asked me not to?"
—"Oh, it was a dare."
"Oh."
"You love breaking me like all your promises, don't you?" she thought. 

"I remember running scared the day you dropped my hand and went to your new friends, friends who relied on you much less than I did, friends who were better than me— I ran because I thought the darkness was chasing me again, and indeed, it was."

"When'd you start writing?"
—"Ever since I realized I was like all my secret letters I never sent to Aza. Crumpled up and burning in the fire."

"They say all's well that ends well but I'm in a new hell everytime you double-cross my mind." ~ All Too Well.

"I remember the day both of you fought. Mom screamed 'If we were closer in age maybe it would've been fine.' And just like that— I saw you die."

"You were rare."

"I was never good at telling jokes but the punchline goes, 'I'll get older but your lovers stay my age.'" ~ All too Well.

"You're a soldier", he smiled.
—"How?"
"Realizing is the hardest, but somehow, you're already returning half your weight. I'm proud of you."

"I still remember the first fall of snow, and how it glistened as it fell on your lashes— I think that was I the first time I felt love, I felt alive, ever since everything broke apart. But we weren't meant to be."

"Saying goodbye is death by a thousand cuts." ~ Death by a Thousand Cuts

"The lights are so bright, but they never blind me." ~ Welcome to New York

"The winter falls really hard each time. And so do I, but for you."

"You said forever now I drive alone past your street" ~ Drivers Licence 

"This night is flawless, don't you let it go." ~ Enchanted

"This love is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home." ~ Enchanted

"Don't blame me, your love made me crazy." ~ Don't Blame Me

"This is how I imagine Angels and Demons truly speak. Each note sung is a thousand lifetimes of conversation coming to a singular conclusion which follows into the next. No mortal can ever truly decipher what the exact words are spoken, but yet somehow it is understood exactly regardless of language." ~ The Louster, YouTube comment on Dark Monastery gregorian chants | Gothic litanies | Warhammer 40k ambient | Grimdark RPG music

"Gravity, I'm drowning." ~ Gravity, Ong Seung Wo

"Been a long time no, world of the night? Welcome be back with your peaceful darkness, as I drown myself in the screams of the unheard."

"Gleaming, twinkling, eyes like sinking ships on waters, so inviting, I almost jump in. What have you done to me?"

"And if you're ever tired of being tired known for who you know, you know, you'll always have me. You're a queen selling dreams, selling make up and magazines, but the queen also needs to keep the crown on the dressing table and eat pizza when nobody is watching her. She also needs a company in front of whom she can be just a normal person, and not a queen. While I hope you have found that company, in case if you haven't— you'll always have me. And now, as I fade away in the midst of the bustling crowd, you go on with your show. But where is the smile? Where is the sparkle in your eyes?"

"I can be your painkiller, love me till it's all over, for am I not the shoulder you cry on?" 

"We were born to make history." ~ History Maker, Dean Fujioka.

"Regretting him is like wishing you'd knew love could be that strong." ~ Red, Taylor Swift.