Prologue

=

===========

"Leave my house! Your a disgrace to the Chibana name!" Her father yelled as he threw Y/N out. "Dear don't do this!" Her mother exclaimed, crying as she reaches out to Y/N "Get back inside Shimizu!" Her Father yelled, grabbing her mother and pulling her aside. "I don't want to see you again." Her father said, quickly throwing out her belongings. Y/N sat there, clutching her arm as she didn't know what to say or do. "Leave now!" Y/N flinched and began to move, she sobbed as she shakily grabbed her belongings, and turned to leave, not sparing them a glance. The tears continuously fell from her eyes as she walked away, she could still hear her mother's cries from afar, begging her father to bring her back, but it was too late now.

Y/N sighed as she recalled the memory, touching her cheek as she can faintly remember the stinging slap on her face after her father learned she was quit law school, and used the tuition to enroll herself to a different course. "Teacher~ We have left overs from the cooking club! would you like some?" One of her female students said, smiling sheepishly as she peeked into the teacher's office. "Oh sure! I'd love to taste what you've made." Y/N responded smiling. The girl blushed and nodded, giving her the left over brownies. "T-That's all bye!" The girl said, quickly running away. Y/N was confused but shrugged it off, taking a bite of the brownies. "So good~" She said as she ate. "Chibana-san your quite famous with the students aren't you?" One of her co-workers said. "Yeah, that girl totally had a crush on her." The supervisor said, laughing. "Come on, a student liking a teacher? Stop it." Y/N said, eating more of her brownies. "Yeah supervisor, that's not a good thing." Her co-worker said, rolling his eyes. "Then, i'll go ahead now." Y/N said, fixing her tie as she stood up, hoisting her bag over her shoulder. "Good job everyone! I'll be leaving first." Y/N said, waving at her co-workers.

Deep in thought she walked to the bus station. This the career she wanted, and yet, why did she feel so bored? Everyday was a repeat, working and working with the same co-workers and the same topics. Was this really the career she risked her life for? It paid her well, and kept a roof over her head and many more things, she felt ungrateful for feeling such boredom of her job. Boarding the bus she looked out the window, the streets of Shibuya giving her that feeling of nostalgia back when she first arrived to Tokyo. What went wrong? Just where was that youthful spark she had?

And as if the Gods heard her helpless pleas of excitement, her life changed at that very night.

===============================