Prologue

My entire life--ever since the day I was born I was treated like royalty. I was taught at home--all my subjects were related to the Queen and her subjects and foreign affairs. I learned how to dress for social gatherings and how to properly dance. I learned the various subjects of simple deccor, music and grettings.
I was taught how to handle animals such as dogs and falcons although I am not sure what use these would be. I learned how to behave in front of royals and how to act to make a good impression.

I learned about the royals and their history and what made them reach their social status. You may think I was an actual princess with all of this, but in truth I'm not. I'm just a commoner in this country and no one knows who I am or seen my face. Even I haven't seen my face. I know it sounds strange for me to not even be able to see my own face, but its true. My parents try to keep my identity hidden. If I did look in a mirror they would force me to put on  mask. Their reason was that I hadn't made my social debut yet.

But that's only on the outside, on the inside behind closed doors at the dead of night my father teaches me the various methods on how to quickly kill a person and get away with it. My mission since the day I was born been made clear to me. I was to kill the Queen and take her place. This was my life as a traitor to my country and the villainess in this story.