bf family

imagine

you go over to your boyfriends house like you always do and you find his little sister crying holding her foot.

you run over to her

"oh no! what happened?"

"i dropped my toy on my foot!"

"oh no! poor thing! here, let me help you"

you open the cabinet where your boyfriends family keeps the first aid kit, and pull out a band-aid from the box.

you grab a tissue and wipe the blood away, placing a princess band-aid on her foot.

"there you go, all better."

the little girl jumps into your arms, her tears disappeared, now only showing a large grin spread across her cheeks.
"thank you, Y/N!"

you hug her back, "that's okay!"

your boyfriends little sister runs off into her room and you turn around to see your boyfriend smirking, whilst leaning on the door frame.

"what?" you smile.

"nothing." he smiles even wider.

"come on i gotta go put this up."
this was referring to a wind chime you and your boyfriend just bought for his mum, considering she loves them so much and has a collection in the backyard.

you go outside to place it, while you smile at your boyfriend inside, who can see you through the glass.

you drop your eye contact with him when you notice his father walk in the room.

"h/n i need you to help me with......."

H/n continued to look at you lovingly, with a smile plastered on his face.

"you're not listening to me are you?" H/n's dad chuckled.

"h/n, what is it?"

your boyfriends smile only grew wider as his eyes lit up.

"i'm going to ask Y/N to marry me."