obx

imagine
( credits to gottaloverafetho )

*listen to rhinestone eyes by gorillaz while you read this*

You and rafe have been going out together for a short while.
it's the night of midsummers and you're a pogue and rafe is a kook. only the kooks are invited to midsummers, but john b needs you and jj to sneak in to help him get a message to sarah.

jj dresses in a suit and tie, while you are wearing a formal silk dress.

jj takes your hand and leads you through a corridor to try and find sarah.

Ward made rafe go with a kook girl to midsummers to make the family look better in the public appearance, and she's been flirting with rafe the whole night.

Suddenly jj turns around to stand in front of you.
"j, what is it?" you laugh.

"nothing what do you mean?" he smiles
jj tucks a strand of hair behind your ears, awkwardly.

"what are you doing, you idiot" you say laughing, knowing that he would never properly do this to you romantically.

you try to move him out of the way to see behind him and his face goes serious.

"Y/N dont."

"jj, please what is it?"

you never take him serious, so you shove him laughing.

you eventually push him hard enough out of the way to reveal what he was trying to hide from you.

your smile immediately drops, as your eyes land on rafe and his kook girl kissing.