Cuddles

TW:none just fluff

Well Idk what to write at this point you can give me requests it can be anything just not mild gore or mild sex like that shit well enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity POV:

I was cooking and since wilbur is coming over again i cooked his favorite meal(you can pick the meal Idk what it is really).

i know he likes ___________ so i made the meal and set it on the table then i got a phone call, and i saw Who it is. Its wilbur.

I answered, his voice was sweet
"HI quackity!!!" said wilbur"hello wilbur, are you almost here? "i said" yes i am! Just wait 3-5 minutes and i Will be there! "he replied. He then said to me goodbye and Hung up.

I then heard footsreps coming up my porch, then a knock i opened the door and there was wilbur in his iconic yellow jumper, blue jeans and his maroon colored beanie(i have that kind of beanie)

I let him walk inside he took his shoes off and went into the kitchen. I walked inside the kitchen eating the food i made him since i left a note mear it since i didnt want him to yell across the house.

He finished it quite Quick and hugged me. I hugged him back,he is very soft around me for some reason, I loved him and he does too so he does get a little tough to deal with but i can handle him, i was with schlatt before and he was abusive so i think thats way he is soft with me around and doesnt yell.

He stopped hugging and gave me a peck on the lips and went to sit on the couch he dragged me with him, even to i wanted to clean but i guess i can have a break.

"what do you want to watch?" wilbur asked me"i dont know anythings fine me, if you want to watch a soap Opera then ok"i said, he liked the idea so he put the show on(how do you spell Opera???????)

(Time skip brought to you by my sexual life)

We watched for a few hours and i got tired, I know wilbur was tired too since he looked like he was about to pass out. I nudged him on the shoulder and he just hugged me, I thought he was going to sleep without cuddling but guess i was wrong. Oh so wrong. lets hope he doesnt almost throw up he ate very fast and he looked nauseous.

I made him stay up a little longer so i can get us a blanket. He whined but he just gave in. I went up in my room to get a few pillow and a fluffy blanket. I went back down stairs and saw wilbur trying to stay awake. I walked over to him and placed the pillow on the couch/sofa, I made him lay down, and i just went on top of him hugged him he passed out, I pulled the blanket over us and i soon too fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright there we go we have a New chapter out you can dm me or say in the comments a request or requests i Will try to look at all of them