Arcade(part 1)

Ok i Will post this a bit short and later i Will do a part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~
~

Quackity POV:

So me and wilbur are going to the arcade today! Isnt that fun! Y"know he just busted into my house and told me we were going to the arcade!

3rd person POV:

Wilbur loved the arcade, so he thought why not do a little date for him and quackity since they didnt go on one in awhile so it was time to go on, and most likely they're Last one, Who knows?

Wilbur ran as fast as he could to quackitys house, not even saying bye to phil not tommy (techno was in his room sleepin'). when he got to quackitys house, he just unlocked it with the key quackity gave him, and barged in.

Quackity jumped and turned around, he then saw wilbur, he was confused on why wilbur was there, then wilbur said they were going to an arcade, then left.

Wilbur didnt say when so quackity just put on a red jumper and some Black Jeans, he also put on a Orange scarf.

After an hour wilbur came infront of quackitys house waiting for him, after a few minutes he called quackity since he didn't some out, quackity picked up his phone and saw wilbur was calling.

"hey wilbur!"
"hey quackity can you Come out, im outside"
"oh sure! Give me a minute"
"ok!"

Quackity got off of his bed, he got out of his room and went down the stairs, he oeoiepned his front door grabbing his keys and locking it.

He then saw Wilbur standing there waiting, he was on his phone, quackity ran over tk wilbur and hugged him.

Wilbur was taken aback, well since he was on his phone and didnt see quackity, common sense.

They said there hellos(how the fuck was it spelled?) and started to to walk down the sidewalk, They went to the bus station this time(did they have cars cause i dont remember) and waited , while waiting they started to talk about animals, the bus came after a few minutes and they got on, they payed for they're tickets and sat down(do you're guys's buses have tickets? Cause mine do).

After an hour of boredom on the bus, they got to they're stop and got off, they were excited but had  to wait a holy jesus line.

°~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~°

When it was they're turn they both got they're tickets payed and got in(ive never been to an arcade how TF do things work?) they went to a claw machine, quackity wanted a duck(know the refrence?)

Wilbur just looked at the maxine and knew that that shit would be the life of him, so he just ran to it and fucking just put the money in and on his first try he caught the duck...

What happened next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~
~
Yeah um im just evil u guys Will get a chapterr tommorow probably