Chapter twenty five

I shouldn't be forgiven so easily by Anna, I caused her pain all night and disregarded her calls whilst I was out at a club drinking away

I shouldn't be forgiven so easily by Anna, I caused her pain all night and disregarded her calls whilst I was out at a club drinking away. Anna has suffered enough and for me to do this, I would see it as unforgivable and I should be scolded right now.

She forgives me way too easily when I don't deserve it. She's carrying our child all by herself, doing everything by herself and I fucked everything up by drinking again and it's all because of my brain. "My mom is coming over soon" Her sweet voice spoke out, laying her head on my ink filled chest.

"Mhm" I hummed staring into space but when she peered up at me I couldn't help but gaze at those gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Her beautiful eyes search my face with a glint of concern showing.

"Everything is fine baby," I smiled and she hesitantly nodded laying her head back on my chest, I reached my hand up to her golden locks playing with the soft strands before massaging her scalp, she let out a soft moan at the sensation.

"I want to take you to paris" I broke the silence.

"What?" She giggled leaning her head up towards me again causing me to smile.

"I'm taking you to Paris next week" I repeated.

"Why?" She furrowed her brows.

I had always wanted to take her somewhere special and why not take her to the city of love. She always mentioned how she wanted to spend a few days in Paris wandering around the streets and dining in fancy restaurants.

And the idea of fucking her beautiful sweet pussy in Paris made my cock strain in my pants.

"You need a break from everything and soon we may not get to travel" I rub my hand over her clothed stomach indicating that this baby will take up way too much of our time.

"That's very true Mr Dalton" She teased pressing her soft lips to mine in a quick kiss.

"What should we name the baby?" She asked  "I was thinking if its a boy we can name it Arlo or if its a girl-"

"Arlo?" I chuckled.

"I don't know I just looked up; unique boy names and it came up and I liked it" She giggled.

God I hope the baby is a girl so we don't have to name our poor baby Arlo.

"And for a girl?"

"Luna"

"Luna is a beautiful name"  I kissed her forehead and she took this opportunity to press her lips to mine slipping her tounge inside my mouth, I smirked against her lips at her boldness and placed a palm over her cheek but before I could continue a voice boomed throughout the house.

"Anna! Reid!" Monica— Annas mom —shouted from downstairs and Anna kissed my cheek hopping off the bed and I followed behind her walking down the stairs until I was met with not only Monica but Scott— Annas father