Little red slutty hood

Discard!!: In this story red riding hood is 22 so she is not, a minor please keep that in mind. This story is kinda dirty as you can see- also little red riding Hood's name is Elisabeth in this story. anyways onto the story.

One day little red riding hood went to her father's shop cause he contacted her to bring over some bread to her mother in the hospital, "hello dear" he said as Elisabeth walked into the shop "hello dad" she said in response. "So here is the basket I decorated it with flowers but I'm a bit busy so can you take this red ribbon and tie the cloth shut, please?" He said as he puts a new loaf of bread in the oven, "oh sure I have to stop somewhere on the way if that's ok!" She says as she starts tieing the ribbon around the cloth. "Oh, where are you going?" He says as he takes the oven mitts off his hands.

"I'm just going to take a quick stop at my boyfriend's"
She says as she continues to put the basket on her arm. "Of course that's fine dear! tell me what you're mom says when after you give it to her".

" Alright, dad ill see you later!" She says as she starts walking to the door. "Bye, dear!".

Elisabeth starts walking down the road to her boyfriend's house. She gets about 2 minutes down then she sees a homeless lady and thinks.

" mom won't mind if I give this lady a piece of the bread right?". "I'm sure she won't".

Elisabeth starts handing the poor old woman a piece of the bread and says " here this is for if you get hungry!" She says as she folds the bread into the old woman's hands.

"Oh my thank you, sweetie!" "You're welcome miss I hope it helps". Elisabeth says as she starts slowly walking away. " I'm sure it will thank you again!!".

Elisabeth nods to the old woman as she continues to walk over to her boyfriend's house.

Elisabeth arrives at her boyfriend's house she decides to set the bread on her boyfriend's deck as she is aware that it would not rain that day.

Elisabeth goes for the door handle and then she hears a lot of movement inside so quickly opens the door but as quiet as possible, then walks quietly over to the couch where she sees her boyfriend having sex with her best friend.

Elisabeth drop her hood where her eyes start filling with tears then she realized "I don't need that boy" as she goes to say something her best friend says "hey I know this might not sound right but wanna join?" Elisabeth's eyes widened as she had never had a threesome, as she thinks this she continues to say "sure, that sounds nice" without thinking.

As Elisabeth starts walking toward them her boyfriend walks off and says "boner kill" Elisabeth and her friend watch as he walks out of the room into the restroom to take a shower.

Elisabeth looks at her friend as she says "well how about you?" Elisabeth's friend Scarlet eyes widen in excitement and say's "well I'm a till in the mood come over?"

Elisabeth starts to walk over to the couch as her friend is ready to take Elisabeth's clothes off, Elisabeth gets close to the couch, and her friend puts out her arms and starts to take off her hood. She gets down to the bra and panties, she decides.

"I'm gonna go a bit in here" Scarlet starts to rub Elisabeth's panties, gently with her soft warm fingers, Elisabeth gets surprised and starts to get close to Scarlet's face, and she begins to make out with scarlet, as she's making put with scarlet, scarlet begins pulling down Elisabeth's panties, then she.

Lol cutting you guys off here I need to sleep I didn't sleep all night, oh well let me know if you want a part 2 cause in curious about where I will bring this to, remember this is my first story so not sure how to write it really..but I hope you liked it let me know if you want as part 2 the name will be different by the way.