It's getting hot..

Quick update I'm going to Thanksgiving then I will be fixing the spelling errors, sorry about the spelling errors in this story also Elisabeth's "boyfriend's" name it james.

As  scarlet starts pulling down Elisabeth's panties Elisabeth starts pushing, Scarlet down  and takes if her bra and underwear along with her own.

Elisabeth slowly goes down to scarlet's chest and starts to kiss her chest going further and further down till she hits her pussy, Elisabeth starts slowly starts licking it and continues.

Scarlet starts breathing heavily, Elisabeth looks up and grins scarlet then breaks it and slams Elisabeth down and grabs a toy out of her bag then starts to use it, Elisabeth gasps then starts gently moaning.

Elisabeth's "boyfriend" walks out in his towel surprised he then continues to say "What the fuck is this  you guys really continue to do this even after I go away" He stands in the door way watching in disbelief, Elisabeth then opens her eyes looks over rat him and says "just so you know we are over and I find it funny that a girl can do it better than you oh wait no I don't sorry hun" She starts to smile after saying this then starts kissing scarlet.

James then stares and then says "well you never amused me anyway" as he visually has tears in his eyes. Elisabeth starts to laugh as he slowly walks out into his room, Elisabeth starts to loudly moan as she's getting close. Scarlet starts going faster then all the sudden is wet "surprise surprise" Elisabeth says as she's stuttering.

Scarlet said "well you made a mess didn't you?"
Elisabeth starts laughing, Scarlet then says "oh you're such a bad girl....Better punish you."
Elisabeth is surprised as scarlet starts picking her up then setting her down and kissing her then she starts taking off the couch cushions until she gets to the pull out bed then kissing Elisabeth more and says.

"Now cause you're such as bad girl you better pull out this bed or extra punishment" Elisabeth starts pulling out the bed quickly, She then gets it fully pulled out and says "Well now what's my punishment?.." Scarlet laughs and grabs Elisabeth then throws her one the already bad bed grabs rope out of her bag an ties Elisabeth's arms and legs already knowing what she likes.

As scarlet then makes out with Elisabeth and then she goes harder than before. Elisabeth at this point had already came 3 times till Scarlet says "so am I gonna sit here all worked up or what?" Elisabeth then looks at Scarlet with a surprised look best knowing it's now her turn "finally" she thinks to herself.

Scarlet then unties Elisabeth and as soon as she's finished Elisabeth pins her down and says..

Well well well this is getting dirty, hope you guys like the story so far imma get to bed for about 2 hours so I'm not angry all day. Anyway bye <3.lol