The End

|Hermione| 

          Theodore's father got the Dementor's Kiss and we weren't afraid anymore that he would come after me again. Our whole lot went through the rest of the year, graduating after a year of new beginnings and friendships.

     We both found jobs at the Ministry, thanks to Harry. I was second in charge alongside Kingsley and Theo became an Auror with Harry and Ronald. 

   I eventually had our five babies. Theodore William Nott the Second. Jean Star Nott. Gabrielle Narcissa Nott. Daniel Harry Nott. Lucile Astoria Nott. After our five turned two years old, we had triplets. Grant Robert Nott. Sarah Jane Nott. Franklin Kenneth Nott. Eight children was enough for us and decided to just stop and raise our beautiful kids. 

   Astoria and Draco got married. They had two kids. Scorpius and Athena Malfoy. Goyle and Pansy got married. They had four kids: Gregory Jr, Lilian Heaven, Michael Vincent, and Daisy. Crabbe with some girl from Slytherin that I didn't know. They shagged like rabbits and eventually ended with eleven children. 

Thirteen Years Later: 

     Our five were going to Hogwarts for their third year and our triplets were going for their first year. They were to be sorted. Theo Junior and Gabby were sorted in Slytherin. Daniel and Lucy were sorted into Gryffindor and Jean in Ravenclaw. 

  "You write to us once you're in your dorm, alright?" I tell my triplets. 

"Yes, mother." Grant says as Franklin nods. 

"Don't miss the train, loves." Theo says as Sarah hugs him. 

"Bye, mum!" My daughter gives me a hug before taking her trolley towards the train. 

"Bye, baby." I say as all the children board the old express. 

  The train leaves a few minutes later, before Theo and I go back to work. 

   Later that night, a few owls from the children. Theo Junior says that Grant is with him and Gabby. It was pretty obvious as our son was getting older. Sarah's owl said that she was in Hufflepuff and completely alone from her siblings. Yet, she knew she would make friends in her Hogwarts House and she was okay with it. 

"Sarah is the only one away from her siblings." Theo says as he hands me Franklin's owl. 

  Frankie's letter mentioned that he was in Ravenclaw with Jean. Three in Slytherin. Two in Gryffindor. Two in Ravenclaw and one in Hufflepuff. 

 Goyle and Pansy's oldest; Gregory Junior was in Slytherin and a second year. Lilian was a first year and was sorted in Ravenclaw. Crabbe's oldest children; twins were in first year and was sorted in Slytherin. 

  They have a lot of friends in every house and we knew that they were going to be just fine. 

 "Theo?" 

"Yes, love?" 

"I'm pregnant." His eyes popped and was in shock. "Twins." 

"Twins?" Theo smiled before attacking my lips and carrying me to our bed chambers. "I love you." 

"I love you too, Theo-Tiger."