Unintertwine Grief (Robert Nassor x Reader)

Requested by VilosaLight

You were created by your father, who sadly passed after the creation of your birth And now you live with your beloved cousin Victor Frankenstein keeping your secret of your hidden self.

You've been living grief ever since the passing, until you developed a friendship with one of your classmates in school who suddenly has deep feelings for you.

____________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I was putting on my clothes, trying to be careful to not rip anything due to my sharp metal fingers.

I already destroyed my favorite black dress, but my sweet aunt bought me a new one.

Sometimes she helps me put it on.

After getting dressed, I heard Sparky coming inside of my bedroom to check on me.

He's like my alarm clock, such a sweet dog.

"Im ready boy, do you know Victor is ready?"

He barked two times, which means yes. So after finishing up, I head down stairs to see everyone in the dining table.

"Aww good Morning Y/n, don't you look lovely." My Aunt told me putting down my breakfast at the table.

" My Aunt told me putting down my breakfast at the table

"Thank you Aunt Susan..." I sat by my cousin Victor, who's like my bestest friend in the entire world.

"Did you get to finish your homework for the test today?" He asked me and I totally forgot to practice...I can't lie to him...

"Half way..." I mumbled while sipping my milk with a straw while watching my Uncle Edward reading the newspapers, listening to him on the news for today, it seems calming.

"Oh, hmm...its okay, our teacher will give us some time to finish up."

Hmm that's good. I couldn't focus a lot...Im still going through the grief process...

Anyways...After breakfast, me and Victor start heading out to school.

I looked down to see the others walking down.

"Hey Y/n...just try to be cheerful for today, I know its hard but it's how society wants us to be..." Victor told me.

I nodded from his response and I come closer to wrap my arms around his, its how we bond and stay connected, almost like twins.

Once we made it to the building, I noticed someone was eyeing on me...I looked over to see Edgar...the hunch back kid...some say he has a crush on me or he's just a weird guy.

"Wow Y/n! Y-you look ravishing like always!" The hunchback told me while giggling nervously.

Victor held me close in comfort. "It's okay cousin, let's get into class early."