Ghost friend! (Norman x Male Ghost Reader)

Requested by Captain_Of_Skies

If your not male its okay, you can still read this ^·^

It appears you died terribly but once you met Norman who's chilling in the forest doing his homework, to your surprise he could see you...

____________________________________

Another terrible day at school as usual for poor Norman, who's different from all the rest of the kids in his school and his family disowns him
all because he has a gift...well technically felt more like a curse than a gift.

What's the gift? He could see dead people. Yes like the six sense, but he doesn't seem too freaked out about it, a big horror fan has seen worse things in both film and reality.

Walking down town to a forest for some alone time and focus on his homework...however...someone wants to play a few tricks on the poor thing.

"Hey Norman! Gotta hot date with the dead girl?!" Alvin the big bully shouts at the boy, but adds in something else.

"Or a boy if your a queer!"

Norman ignores the laughter from the bullies and continued to walks deeper into the forest, the laughing quickly faded away and all would hear is the soft breeze of wind and the birds chirping. It was relaxing and bit more quiet.

He took a deep breath and laid against a tree, putting down his backpack to get out his books to do some work.

Once Norman got all cozy and calm, he starts writing and going over his notes to see if he got anything correct.

"Hmm...too quiet for me..." he pulled out his phone to turn on some music, good old Green Day.

A few moments of 2 pages of notes, he felt a cold touch on his shoulder...almost like he isn't alone in the woods...

He turned his head to see if anyone is there...

But no one...

"Could be just my head..." Norman said to himself and continued writing.

(Y/n's POV)

I couldn't believe he felt that...? Would he actually see me...? There is so many questions roaming around my head...maybe I should do it again...without the ability to freak out...

I float over to the boy...hmm...why can't I....Ugh!!
Why does this always happen when I encounter a cute guy...?

Just relax Y/n...you know you sadly died due to a traumatic life...maybe have a new start for yourself...make a friend with a living cute guy to be your friend!

Ugh who am I kidding...I can't do it...

"You okay over there...?"

....

I'm sorry what...?

D-did the guy just talked to me...?

"M-me..?" I whispered while pointing my chest.

To my surprise he nodded.

"Yeah! You okay?" He asked me and I slowly nodded.

"I've never seen you around, must be a new comer to the after life."

Is he a necromancer? Is he magic?

"I-I guess so." I said and come closer to the boy...

Then I hear him giggle...is was the cutest thing I've ever heard...I'm surprised he isn't freaked out that he's talking to an actual ghost!