Nine.

Song- Girls need love- Summer walker ft drake.

East.

She must think a nigga tripping

Lil lady was my twin.

*Dkota- Can we talk about this in person?*
*Ea$t- Send your address*

As soon as she sends the address, I slide my shoes on, grab my keys and head straight out the door.

It's a short drive and I can honestly say my mind hasn't stopped racing since I messaged her.

I ring her number and she buzzes me up, I make my way up the stairs instead of taking the lift in hopes that it clears my mind a little, but it doesn't.

I reach her door and the door is already open a lil.

She would always do this.

She would open the door a lil so I would just walk in and it would avoid the awkward small talk at the door.

I let myself in, like I used to do and I expect to see her right behind the door like she used to be but she isn't.

Confused I walk further in.

This is a nice lil place she's got.

I see her in the kitchen and I smile when she looks my way.

I look around further, it's open plan so I can see the lounge area. A big grey sofa takes up the centre of the room and a tv is placed on the wall above it.

The little homely touches like dim lights everywhere and small little photo frames with pictures everywhere.

It makes me less nervous.

"This is a nice place d" I say, trying to ease into a conversation.

"Where is lil lady" I ask looking round for her curls.

"She's in bed, I just read her a story and tucked her in" she says with a soft smile.

She's walking round the kitchen doing nothing, but she thinks she's doing something so imma leave her to it.

"Would you like a drink" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll have some whisky." I respond, "dry" I add on

"Ewww, as if you still drink that stuff. You nasty lil boy" she says, scrunching her face up in disgust.

"Says you with your lil girly drinks 'I'll have a vodka orange'" I say in a girly voice.

She throws me playful daggers but her mouth stays shut.

"So listen, I'll just cut straight to the chase. She is yours, I had her three years ago. She is the light of my life and I love the bones of her. So just think about that before you wanna try and take her away from me" she starts.

I didn't come here to argue but what can I say, she's sexy when she shouts.

"Woah, slow down. Ain't nobody coming her saying there taking lil lady away from you. You really think I'm that nigga d?" I question.

I continue, "You had her three years ago and I'm only now finding out?, I mean was what we had a joke to you? I ain't finna do that and you should know better than to label me as that" I take a deep breath and look at her.

First, she looks shocked.

Now she looks angry.

Go on baby.

"How dare you!, I was there when nobody else was. I looked out for you when nobody else did. You are a different nigga since you made it" she points at me. "You have enough money to take her from me" she adds.

"We was suppose to make it d, not just me. Don't act like we didn't have a plan. No amount of money would ever give me the right to take her away from you" I respond.

She gives a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, now where is this drink" I accept her apology.

"Thanks for letting me know though" I joke.

Her head spins round.

"You didn't know how I felt!, you didn't know what I had to do for that girl in that room, for the safety of that girl" she spits.

"Close the door on your way out" she says before spinning around on her heel and heading to the couch.

Hold up.