one

Instagram!

novawatkins

novawatkins

goodbye portugal : )

liked by bella_whitehouse and 100,438 others

comments

bella_whitehouse cannot wait to be reunited!!
novawatkins been far too long:)

username78 stunning

username986 where is she going now??

username1 so so pretty

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Nova Watkins had finally landed after a tiring flight and was so ready to collapse in bed but her best friend Bella had different plans for her. The blonde bestfriends ran into each other's arms the second Nova had stepped into Manchester airport, people staring but none of them caring as they had finally been reunited after a long year and a half away from each other. Nova didn't want to move, in fact she had multiple breakdowns to her mum about how she didn't want to move from Portugal. Truth be told Nova was a total home bird and was perfectly fine with staying in Portugal her whole life but her mum and Bella didn't agree with that so had forced her to move to Manchester. Bella was convinced if she experienced England and other places in the world then it would change her mind and she'll never stop travelling plus it gives her endless opportunities for her modelling career. Bella was also hoping that her blonde bestfriend would find someone as she'd been single her whole life unless you count her nursery boyfriend?

Bella opened up the flat that she lived in and will now be sharing with Nova, it was the perfect size for them not too small nor too big but when Nova stepped in it didn't feel like home at all and that made her heart sink as she so wanted this to work out to keep her mum and her bestfriend happy. Bella showed Nova to her room and let her settle in and sort her things out while she wondered into the living room and put on the football, Manchester United vs Leeds United. Bella was hoping for another 6-2 to united as it would kick the season off well, Nova came through to the living room and watched the game but she had no clue what was going on, Bruno had now completed his hatrick and Nova would be lying if she said she didn't find him cute but she could never admit this to her bestfriend as she interviews a lot of these United players and would for sure say something to him.

That night the two blondes stayed up all night filling in each other on all the normal stuff like their love life's and what other stuff had been happening in their life's since they'd been apart from each other, the pair had fallen asleep on the couch that night. The following day Bella had to leave Nova as she had to present Newcastle vs West Ham. This left Nova with plenty thoughts...maybe she should run and fly back to Portugal? Maybe she should find the man on the telly? She decided to combat these thoughts by going for a walk with her headphones in, that's always helped her in the past.