two

Nova spent the day lying in bed, hating every second she was in England she so desperately wanted to go back to Portugal. Bella was the only thing making Nova stay, if it wasn't for Bella Nova wouldn't have even stepped foot into Manchester. Just as that thought flowed through Novas mind Bella entered their shared apartment.

Bella walked into Novas room not being surprised that Nova was lounging in bed. 'Get dressed, we're going out tonight' Bella said while chucking potential outfits that Nova could wear out. 'I don't want to go out, I want to go home to Portugal' Nova groaned, 'Too bad because that isn't happening, i'll call us a cab to get us in an hour.' Bella shouted as she left to go to her room. Nova slowly made her way out of her bed and started to get ready for the night she knew she wouldn't enjoy.

Instagram!

novawatkins

novawatkins

fake it till you make it!

liked by bella_whitehouse and 233,56 others

comments

bella_whitehouse first photo😍
username23 the orange is iconic
username89 how is she single!!?
jasmie.thomson I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

The pair jump out of the cab that dropped them in front of the club, the music being heard before you even enter the club. Bella used her connections as a presenter useful and got them into the VIP section which was full of Premier League Stars. The girls made their way to the bar and this lead to Bella being hugged countless times by all the different footballers she knew and this also came in handy as their first round of drinks were bought for them. Bella stayed talking to the footballers and Nova made her way to the dance floor, although she's a model she's always had a soft spot for dance as she was convinced as a child she'd made it as one but it was obvious it everyone but her that she wouldn't make it. The girl eventually got fed up of all the different men trying to dance with her so she found a quiet space to sit and observe.

Novas peace was quickly interrupted by a male figure sitting down beside her. 'foda amor' the blonde girl whispered under her breath but she was met with a 'relaxar' for the man beside her. This made Nova raise her eyebrows and look at the guy sat beside her. She studied him and soon realised that it was the guy from the TV who caught her eye.
Nova would be lying if her heart wasn't slightly happy to find out that there was a fellow Portuguese in her mix.
'Your friend Bella told me you could do with hearing something familiar' the mystery guy said with a thick Portuguese accent.
'So she found the first person from Portugal she could?'
The guy chuckled at the girl, 'i'm Bruno Fernandes' he said as he put his hand out for a handshake.
'Nova.' the girl said while shaking his hand, he was about to strike up another conversation until there was a loud laughter at the bar which was in fact Bella being too drunk which made Nova leave Bruno to help her bestfriend.

Nova called a cab for the pair to get them back home, when they were home Nova tucked Bella into bed and she also put herself to bed.

brunofernandes8 has started to follow you!