Chapter 24

We got to stiles house , we walked innand went upstairs to his room . He was pacing back and forth , "what?"Scott said .

" Something isn't right " he said , he sat down but he just got back up . " What do you mean ?" I asked .

" I mean is , if you killed Tyler why didn't his pack come after to you ?" He asked .

" maybe they got scared that she killed their 'big bad' leader "Scott said .

" Or..."stiles said .

" Or what ?" me and Scott said at the same time .

" Emma is the new alpha " he said .

Have you even have that moment when you want to scream and go in a hole and never come out ? Well I feel like that now .

" Whoa how do you know ?" Scott asked .

" there is only one why to find out " he said.

They both looked at me , "what?" I asked .
" We need for you to change or do that eye glowy thingy " stiles said.
" Why?" I asked .

" to see if your eyes are red " Scott said .

But I don't like being a werewolf , I can't change again after I killed someone .

" No , I don't like doing that . I never wanted this " I said .

" Please "

"No"

"Fine you leave us with no choice " stiles said .

" What?" I said .

I felt my head hit the floor . Did he just push me ? Anger built up in me . " What the hell Stiles " Scott said .

Fine that's it .

I got up and showed them my eyes .

They both looked at me , And they had had relief to in the eyes and body language.

" wait that means.." Stiles said but didn't finish his sentence.

" That means what?" I asked .

They didn't answer they just looked back and forth between me and them. " It's means what?!" I asked again.

" It's mean Tyler is probably still alive " he said

-------
HEY ... YEA I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATE IN FOREVER BUT SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT UPDATING ..

THANK YOU

AND LOVE YOU GUYS