😋Part 31😋

alr but look check this out I dm'ed menyon right I said I want you to date mark for entertainment she said okay I will do it 30 20 minutes later she wrote back I'm not gone do it because hannah is gone get mad mac said then put the camera on hannah when she gasp and we all started saying ohhhh mac walked over to mark aye say aye shut up mac said Aaliyah started saying noo. Shut up aye before y'all talk I got screenshots from menyon mac said Im just sitting their surprised asf why would she get mad mac repeated looking at Aaliyah. Hannah had called me right and she was like bro tell menyon to stop trippin because ion even much care Aaliyah said no no no mac said as hannah start to talk I got the screenshots she said ion wanna do it mac because hannah is going to get mad.

Me Aaliyah paris and hannah was talking about what mac said about her and jakari when my phone dinged I look at the screen and saw "mykel🤍" I  unlock my phone and go on imessage I click on his contact and read the message.

mykel🤍:wya?? 

kay💛:at mac house why🤔 

mykel🤍:no reason just lemme know when u get home I gotta ask u sum 

kay💛:what u gotta ask me? 

mykel🤍:imma ask you when you get home ight 

kay💛:ight 

I close out the messages and put my phone down yall probably like ain't you deleted his number I did but I added him back. mac walked inside the room Aaliyah hannah and paris yall mamma here he said okay they said in unison we all hug and said bye kay cmon kay we finna film again mac said as he walked out jay room I hop out the bed and walk out the room everyone already left only Me, Jay, Slutty, Maceii, Mirah, Kam, Jatorick, and Mark.

location📍:Home 

next day

I changed in a black tights and a oversized hoodie to be honest oversized clothes is comfy as hell to me I put on my white UGG'S and flop on my bed basically mykel suppose to be coming over but I don't know what for he not telling me. My phone light up and dinged I look at the screen and saw mykel texted me that he outside. I get up and go out the door I jog downstairs and go to the door I unlock it and open it wsp mykel said pushing straight pass me going upstairs well hello to you to I said closing the door. 

I walk in my room and this mane was laying in my bed I roll my eyes and close the door.So what you needa tell me I said sitting on the bed he sit up and look at me listen to me okay he said I nod my head. I want you to know I'm serious about us ik I messed up in the past but you mean the world to me before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. You got my heart and I promise I wouldn't do anything to make you even more sad even tho you don't realize it ian never had this much love for nobody the stuff that had happen in the past made me break down.But i promise ima show you the world nobody ever got this much attention from me but you. Your the love of my life I just want us to be happy together. when everyone was switching up on me you were the only one who didn't and I'm happy you didn't. But over all I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for cheating I was just mad when I saw bam kiss you and I thought about making you mad so I went with maceii but I didn't kiss her she kissed me and it caught me off guard.i'm genuinely sorry and i miss us together your the only person i can talk to and not feel judged. he said i was speechless i couldn't even talk so do you forgive me mykel said looking at me y-yes i said wiping the tears that i didn't know was falling he start smiling and pull me into a hug. We pull away i got something for you but it in the car mykel said getting of the bed okay i said he walk out the room and close the door i pull my phone out and check my socials since i haven't check them this morning it wasn't really nothing going on except mac posting a pic of bam and mya on his ent page i read the caption and it said "bam and mya caught bood up in the studio" i turn my phone off when i heard the door open i look up and see mykel walk in with a bunch of gifts in his hand so i brought these for you he said putting them on the bed aww i said blushing while looking at the gifts okay one more thing he said i look at him and he had a small box in his hand and he got on one(1)knee. i had a confused look on my face he open the box and i saw the ring that was on the shaderoom  i give you this ring as a promise to you a promise that i'll be there and i'll always be true he said so do you except it he added on ofc i do i said smiling hard asf he get up and take the ring out the pandora box and put it on my middle finger on my left hand. 

to be continued🤍