Part 35😋

Kay Pov 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" I heard causing me to wake up "AFTER EVERYTHING THIS WHAT HAPPENS" I heard a voice that sounded like my mom causing me to huff and get up

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" I heard causing me to wake up "AFTER EVERYTHING THIS WHAT HAPPENS" I heard a voice that sounded like my mom causing me to huff and get up. I stretch and put my uggs on, I open my door and walk out my room seeing Kaylin walk out her room rubbing her eyes. "YOU BITCH" was all we heard then something loud hitting the floor. we look at each other and rush down the stairs, as we made it to the bottom stairs I see my momma on the floor with my dad standing over so I'm guessing he body slam her. Kaylin run over to our momma helping her up. seeing my mom lay on the floor like she was dead made my blood boil, causing me to run up on him and just start punching him, shortly after Kaylin joined in so now their jumping him. 

As I was decking him in his shits I felt me getting pulled off him "KAY STOP" I heard my momma yell as she was pulling me. but I had a grip on his nappy ass hair "LET ME GO YOU CRAZY ASS KID" he yelled at me I kicked him in his face then let his hair go "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DIRTY BUM BROKE ASS NIGGA" I yelled at him seeing him struggle to get up "you cant kick me out lil girl you don't pay bills" He said laughing while finally standing up, "GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I STAB YOU HOE" my momma finally yelled as she point to the door. he looked shocked asf like his ass seen a ghost. 

"you heard her get the hell out" Kaylin said pointing at the door "Kaylin this not even your fucking mother but your choosing them over me". he not wrong he cheated on my mom with Kaylin momma and they had her. "ion care get out" she said folding her arms. he chuckled wiping the blood of his face and walking towards the door, he unlock it and walk out slamming it behind him. 

"I hate it here" I said to myself as I pack my last box of stuff. were moving out he house because momma don't feel comfortable with him knowing our address. turns out she been brought a house and was planning on moving for a while so here we are packing. 

slipping on my teddy bear slippers I unlock my phone taking a pic posting it on my story.

"is that your last box" my mom asked me as I walked downstairs. "yep" I said walking past her going outside towards the car, putting the last box in I close the back trunk watching the moving truck leave.