Chapter Fifty

━━━━     /     CHAPTER FIFTY. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat on the bleachers watching practice. When it was Scott's turn he ran towards the net only to be knocked down by the two players played defense. Coach then walked over "I guess some people don't appreciate your new status. Who's next. Let's go." coach said blowing his whistle. Scott them jumped up to his feet. Stiles was about to go but Scott pushed him back. "That's it McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it! earn it, McCall!"

Coach blew the whistle and Scott ran towards the goal knowing down the two defensive players, then hitting Danny in the face with his stick before shooting.

"Danny!" Everyone shouted running towards the boy who laid on the ground.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?" Scott asked Scott.

"He's twice the size of me." Scott said.

"Yeah, but eveybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you." Stiles said.

"I don't care" Scott said.

Eve ran up to check to see if Danny was ok. "Is he okay?" She asked Jackson.

"It looks like he just has a bloody nose" Jackson said turning to Eve.

"What?" Eve asked when Jackson looked at her strangely.

"You lipstick." He said.

"Shit" Eve muttered as she pulled out a compact mirror from her bag looking at herself I the mirror fixing her makeup.