chapter1:my beloved

~flashback~( inks pov)
"Ink!!" I heard mom call for me so I look at Y/N and said "bye I got to go." And as usually they didn't pay attention but I left anyway as mom and I were sitting in the car waiting for it to warm up my mom asked "so you like that Y/N girl huh?" I looked at my mom with rainbow blush across my face saying "what!,N-no she j-just a-a friend." I hear my mom giggle and feel her pat my head while saying "remember ink protect the ones you love,ok?" I shook my head ~end of flashback~ as I snap out my thoughts I hear Y/N shouting "ink are you listening to me?" I shake my head as Y/N continues to talk about a boy who constantly makes fun of them hearing this I think of a way to kill them for hurting Y/N I will do whatever it takes to keep Y/N happy even if it means I have to spill a bit of blood.
Y/Ns pov
I keep telling ink about this boy who keeps making fun of me and he listens like the good friend he is then from behind us we hear "hey!,Y/N I think you need to go and get a new shirt!" Ink and I turn around confused till one of the guys came up and poured water on my white shirt making it see-through everyone started laughing at me ink told me to put his jacket on then I zipped it up and ink walked with me to the nurse's office and she gave me a new shirt as ink and I walk to class and enter the teacher scolded us for being late then ink told her why we were late and she told us to never let it happen again I go sit down then I saw glue on my chair and mean names written on my desk with black marker words like,hoe,bitch,fat ass,whore,and slut.i go tell the teacher and the teacher responded "well do you know that theyre right?" I felt my eyes fill with tears as I run out of the class and I hear ink chase after me saying "Y/N wait what happened,pls slow down!" But I kept running and didn't stop till I tripped on a tree branch but ink caught me and asked "tell me their names Y/N pls." After giving in and telling ink the names of all the people who bully me.
Ink p.o.v
As I write down the names I recognized one of them nightmare he bullies my Y/N how dare he that bastard I'll kill him ~later at night~ as I'm putting on my black gloves and mask to go kill three bullies that hurt my beloved Y/N I tell my mother I'm going to hang out with error my other friend as I leave my mother calls and says "ink before you come home can you stop by the store." I look back and asked "what for?" My mother replied "I need more eggs." I shake my head and go to kill my victims my first victim tried to run when she saw me with my knife but I caught up and stabbed her in the head and dragged her to a dumpster and tossed her inside.
Y/N' s P.O.V
As I laid in bed I heard my dad scream at mom again great what she did now I walk down stairs to see my mom dressed as a slut again and my dad in his pjs it was 9.p.m. and they were fighting then my dad saw me and said "oh,Y/N I thought you were in your room." I heard my mom sigh and then she said "Y/N your teacher called saying you skipped class,why?" Both my parents were now looking at me then I said "w-well these girls wrote mean names on my desk." My father walked over to me and hugged me but my mother said "so what you can just clean your desk and the names will come right off." Then my father snapped at her and she yelled back then she slapped my father saying "I'm the reason you and her are fed,so don't you dare yell at me!" Then dad just went upstairs and slammed the door shut my mother looked at me and said "dear you started your period." I looked down at my white pj shorts and there was a red stain I rushed to the bathroom with my extra shorts and undergarments after taking off my stained shorts and undergarments I grab a pad and place it on my non-stained undergarments I pull them up and put on my shorts then I put water over my stained shorts and undergarments,I then go back to my room and when I hear my mother leave I go check on my dad and see if he's ok and he was ok till he told me he was leaving me with my mom for a few months to go on a business trip I was scared till he told me that my uncle was going to come over to make sure I'm safe and that nothing bad happened to me I hug my dad good night and let him go to sleep I go to my room and text ink
Y/N:hey ink
Ink:hello Y/N
Y/N:so what are you doing?
Ink:nothing really,why?
Y/N:well I'm bored.
Ink:sorry to hear that
~end of texts~
So he's doing nothing well I guess I could read to pass the time maybe I could read the new book that came out.maybe error might want to vist the Library with me I should ask him tomorrow after school and if he doesn't want to go with me I'll ask ink to go with me.

(Hi,I hope you liked this chapter
Have a good day/night bye) ;)