I Am Robert Tanner

My mother had always told me in order to find a significant other you must show your love in anyway possible. To show that you actually care for them. And that you are truly committed and serious about holding and keeping your relationship in tact.

My mom always told me this because she never had someone like this before. My father never gave her what she wanted in their marriage together. All she ever asked from him was to respect her, and show her how much she ment to him as much as he ment to her. She always told me about how he treated her before me and my siblings were born. He seemed like a very nice guy in my opinion. She said he was always so kind to her. She said she actually felt loved for the first time in her life. After all, when her parents died, she had no one else to go to since she was an only child and was never introduced to any relatives. It was just her, her singing career and herself. Not untill she met him ofcourse. She always says she remembers it like it was yesterday but never mentions what happened that day they met. I've always wondered about that.

But now, everything has changed from when I was younger. Me and my mom moved out since she didn't want my father to look after me anymore. I never actually felt like he even liked me. Not even the slightest bit. It always looked like he was annoyed at me when my mother asked him to do things for me. Like he was forced. Maybe it had just been the fact that he's done it so many times already he was just sick of it at that point. After all, I was last out all 10 children.

Well I guess now I've technically told you almost everything about my personal life. I might as well properly introduce myself.

My name is Robert Tanner, I am 48 years old and I am one of the world's best defense lawyer 2 decades in a row. I find the title overwhelming. But, it helps when your trying to get some chick in your bed for the night. It's annoying at first but then after awhile you just get used to woman touching you and wanting to sleep with you. I always felt like it was unnecessary. But I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to sound babyish. All my year oh teaching and practicing law I would had never thought this much fame would come out of it. It not that much of a complaint. But I do wish for some privacy from time to time. And just look out my window with out having to see 30 cameras and thousands of people outside of the lawfirm.

AND IT WOULD REALLY HELP IF THEY WEREN'T LOOKING INTO MY SEXUAL LIFE AS WELL.

S-sorry.

I really didn't me to yell----.

I have someone though. That I've been meaning to confess my love for.

Victoria Elizabeth Maxwell.

The name it's self can take me 30 miles high.

I love her so much. She is me and I am her. My mother introduced me to her as one of her partime stage directors. She's originally a lawyer. Just like my self. Her eyes would always glow when you were to make her smile or laugh. I always gave me butterflies. I took her out last weekend to see what style of ring she likes. Ofcourse she chooses the most basic one. But I shrugged and agreed. It was still nice.

I don't know what I would do without her.

Victoria

If you're reading this.

I love you my darling

I truly do ♡.

MMMM-

Sorry that was a bit cringe as what you young people say theses days my bad-

But what can I say, she truly is amazing

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
Wedding day.

Some.Woman. Are. Interesting.
You give them the world and then they always end up secretly replacing you with some secretly better.

Am I really that bad. I mean, I don't remember to doing anything wrong. I always did what favors I could do for her. Was that not enough for her. I've never felt so stressed before. I just wanted to go home. My eyes started to water a bit as she ran of the alter and went to go hug him. I looked to my mother and step father. They just looked at her with wide opened eyes. I wanted to blink. But I couldn't knowing if I did a flood of tears would come out. I sighed quietly. She looked like she really loved him though. She blushing so much she looked like she was going to explode. I felt, I actually didn't know what to feel anymore.

Please...please...please....

Ȋ̈ j̑̈ȗ̈s̑̈t̑̈ w̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈t̑̈ t̑̈ȏ̈ g̑̈ȏ̈ h̑̈ȏ̈m̑̈ȇ̈...

Ȋ̈ j̑̈ȗ̈s̑̈t̑̈ w̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈t̑̈ t̑̈ȏ̈ l̑̈ȃ̈y̑̈ ȋ̈n̑̈ b̑̈ȇ̈d̑̈ ȃ̈n̑̈d̑̈ s̑̈l̑̈ȇ̈ȇ̈p̑̈

ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁱʳʸ ᵗᵃˡᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵉ

I slowly walked behind the alter and just decided to leave our-

I mean.

Her wedding.

Completely.