Bonus 1: Subject B53(SCP Inspired)

Subject: B53

Class: A

Containment Procedures:

Subject B53 is to be kept in a moisture free, vacuum sealed room lined with Cesium Chloride. Subject is to be kept in a small glass box coated with Cs-133 and kept moisture free within the room. Subject is not permitted to leave holding cell unless cleared by a Level 10 officer or the Director. Requests for testing have to be cleared by a Level 10 officer or the Director, and are to be done with the utmost caution. If a breach is to occur, Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ is to be notified immediately and extreme measures will be taken to secure Subject.

Description:

Subject B53 are the remains of Subject B52. Subject is a black viscous 'liquid' that can form a semi solid body at will. Subject's liquid is described as a thick oil that feels smooth to the touch. All light that hits Subject B53 refracts off it, and Subject's liquid can part to reveal two glowing, all white eyes and razor sharp teeth. It is unknown how subject maintains its mass or where all of its liquid comes from. Subject B53 leaves ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ behind when it moves. These ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ are highly corrosive and accelerate the rate of ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ to mere minutes. Organisms may still be alive as they ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. B53 is able to '⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛' through these ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. It is unknown how subject B53 is able to do this. B53 is able to affect a small 'bubble' of ⬛⬛⬛⬛ at its will. Staff are encouraged to stay out of it. Subject has shown high intelligence and has held several conversations with staff. Staff have described its voice as echoey with undertones of something they can't accurately describe. Subject B53 has a small hatred for light, and it becomes highly aggressive and agitated if light is shined directly into its main mass. Subject also has an aversion to Caesium. A high dose of Cs, if placed within the immediate vicinity of Subject B53, will cause an explosion ⬛⬛ the size of a regular Caesium explosion. Caesium has been banned from the premises following the events of incident #2B.