Bonus 2: Incident Reports

Incident Reports

Incident #1A ⬛⬛/⬛⬛/⬛⬛⬛⬛:

Subject B53 spoke for the first time to cleaning staff member ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. A report of the recorded conversation was written up.

Subject B53: Hello.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: ...Hello?

B53 laughs.

Subject B53: Do you know what you're doing here?

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: I'm here to clean your room.

Subject B53: 'My' room? Is that what you are calling it?

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Yes. I didn't know you could talk.

B53 falls silent.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Hello?

All attempts at further communication fail.

Incident #2B ⬛⬛/⬛⬛/⬛⬛⬛⬛:

Different elements have been tested on Subject B53 with varying results. Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ found out the hard way that Caesium has an ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ reaction when placed within the vicinity of Subject B53. Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ brought in an oz sample of pure Caesium contained in a vacuum sealed bag. When Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ removed the Caesium from the bag it immediately exploded. The explosion was ⬛⬛⬛⬛ times larger than ounces of Caesium should be able to produce and Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ lost the length of his right arm. Upon review of the footage, Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ was decided to be of no further use and was terminated. Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛ has banned Caesium from the premises.

Incident #3C ⬛⬛/03/⬛⬛⬛⬛:

Subject B53 spoke for the second time, this time to Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. A report based on Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛'s recollection was written up.

Subject B53: Do you realize what you're doing?

Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Oh! No, I don't think so. What am I doing?

Subject B53: Ah. I see.

Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: What do you see?

B53 becomes noticeably agitated.

Subject B53: Must you always ask me questions that you know the answer to?

Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Can you tell me about yourself?

Subject B53: Hmph. Humans. I've been here since before the dawn of the universe, and your species is the most pathetic one I've seen yet.

Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: You've been alive for 14 billion years?

Subject B53: I've been alive since before the dawn of the universe. Do you humans never listen to what I say?

Doctor ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: My apologies. Can you tell me more?

Further attempts at communication failed.

Incident #4D ⬛⬛/⬛⬛/20⬛⬛:

Staff member ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ brought in a large case of Cs-133 in an attempt to break Subject B53 out. It is suspected that ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ was under the influence of Subject ⬛⬛ and was influenced to break B53 out. Subject ⬛⬛ has not said anything following the incident. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ brought the case of Cs-133 into B53's containment room and upon entering was immediately ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. B53 became ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ and the case of Cs-133 was retrieved without incident.

Incident #5E ⬛⬛/⬛⬛/⬛⬛⬛⬛:

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Incident #6F ⬛⬛/⬛⬛/⬛⬛⬛⬛:

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛