part 1 (forest)

Reader POV: as I was in the woods I had multiple wound's as I was hiding behind a tree as I was dark and the only light I saw was from the moon.. as I heard the terrible sound...oh that terrible horrible sound!!! "pop goes the whistle~" I heard as tears fell down my eye's as I my mind was completely blank as I was so scared that THEY would find me... the sound got closer but then I saw-saw something worser than death as I saw the one and only reaper himself..JEFF THE KILLER as I was now a crying mess as blood leaked from my body as I was covered in bruises as I saw the man walk closer to me as I turned to see slenderman as I used the rest of my energy to grab his leg "h-help me..." I said using every bone in my body as suddenly my body went limp and everything thing went black...

Slenderman POV: I was in the forest searching for the girl the everyone was trying to kill when I saw the girl behind a tree as Jeff was there as the girl was crying as she looked terrified as she turned to me as she grabbed my leg as she was in tears "h-help me" the girl begged as I felt the grip on her hand loosen as I saw the girl was now passed out as I signalled Jeff to leave as he did I picked up the girl as I told the other's to go back to the mansion as they did as I took the girl back to the mansion....with the girl...