part 4 (bn for ben)

Y/n POV: the boy brought me to a room that was very dark I felt the boy hug me as the lights turns on as the boy let go "hello I know that we just met but-" I cut him off as I heard him speak "ahhh" I screamed as I heard the boy speak as suddenly he growled as he glitches as I realized that I was back in the room I was in before "the new girl is rude!!!" The boy yelled as suddenly sally got upset "nkgffs no she's not!!!" Sally said as suddenly slender smiled "y/n~ let's go!!!" Sally said as I shook my head "jackkkkkk get her!!!" Sally said smiling as the clown walked over to me as my fear of clowns started to kick in...as I was now breaking down as I was now crying "what's wrong-" the clown tried to say "st-stay away!!!" I yelled "Jack let me handle this I think sally friend is scared of clowns~" I saw a man with a rainbow suit say as jack rolled his eye's as the clown walked away as the man walked over to me as I touched my face "don't cry we won't hurt you" the man said as I nodded "ejskkskw" the clown said "now why don't you want to play with sally" the man said "because..." I said pointing at the man in the black suit "makes since...but for now let's go have a talk" the man said as I nodded as everyone in the room stemmed shocked as the picked me up and carried me outside as it was morning as we walked away...