Chapter 3- FIRST KISS

*shit what's up with him?*

" so y/n when was the last time you contact your dad?" Mr. Kim asks, you snap back and analyze what's his asking, you were out of words when he went upper and closer.

everyone was waiting for your response, as you force yourself to speak.

"its.. uhm.. he- didn't." every word your trying to say it gets upper to your sensitive part, sweat releasing from your forehead, a moan could come out any second.

You glared at Jimin to stop but he didn't mind you just continuing his business and yes his the one who's touching you.

"Are you okay y/n?" Taehyung asks, eyebrow up in confused reaction same as the others.

"ya-h im.. fine, he didn't contact ..me.. like about a.. year" you finally finished the sentence as little moan whisper, hoping no one hears.

Jungkook on your left notice and grabs Jimin's hands to stop, your glad that it stops otherwise you cant handle any longer the pleasure his giving.

you don't know why his acting like this, your okay with the other clingy stuff but now its getting dirtier day by day, Jungkook and Taehyung never touch you the way Jimin did.

"I'll go rest in my room I'm not feeling well a bit so excuse me.." you take your chance to escape, walking fast away from him.

"me too" Jimin said, living the others behind, speechless looking each other suspicious and awkward.

you were about to close the door when a sudden hand appears and open it wide for him to go in.

" trying to escape from me baby?" he said walking forward to block you on the wall.

"Jimin why did you do that? why are you lik-"

"shhh" an index finger placed on your mouth to shut it.

"I was just having fun, don't lie I know you enjoyed it" his hands going down tracing to your neck. "I'm the only one who can touch you babe no one else"

"no, stop what your doing what's with the sudden change? " you exclaim, he did not listen just focusing to what he's doing.

"baby girl, its part of growing up, were almost gonna be an adult soon, so how about doing this slowly?" his hands opening your first button shirt as you grab it to stop.

"this is too early, were not something," that's right no label just nicknames, no jokes but feelings.

"then lets be in a relationship, you know I want you badly.." he was about to kissed you but you stop him.

" Jimin I said stop!"

"none of this is happening, how about Jungkook? or Taehyung?"

"so what about them?" he asked.

"were all friends you know that and it'll break everything it'll break our friendship so don't" you held his hands gently giving him the warm, to make sure he understands

" please..."

It wasn't strange how they were protective over you, teasing you, calling you such a flirty nickname, holding your hands, kissing your forehead.

You see it as a sign of friendship when you know its more than that, you know one of them is developing feelings towards you which you wanted to avoid because what if they fight each other just because they like one lost girl.

what will happen to our friendship?

will it remains the same forever? 

* ~ * ~ *