Chapter 43- MIDNIGHT

Y/N POV:

It was already past midnight and here I am playing at some soft hair from a fragile boy laying on my stomach falling asleep deeply.

I smiled seeing him this cute makes my heart flutter.

His words linger in my head all night.

"Can't you just choose between us?"

I never had thought of that, I never had been thinking of that way.

If only these three didn't make me hard to choose it would be easier.

But what could I do when all these things happened so fast in an unexpected way.

My online boyfriend found out to be Jimin and I loved him, I wanted him, but why my guts was still attached to Taehyung? Just because he still loves me why had I attracted him?

And Another, Jungkook stole my heart I swear that time he took on a beautiful view was touching enough for me to fall in his warm arms.

And yes I liked him.

Not just that but they are all attractive I just can't help but admired them, Of course, I don't just like them based on appearance but their personalities matter more.  If anyone would ask me why I liked them I could give thousands of reasons.

How can I even choose when they all are so nice to me.

I wish I don't have to choose and that was a stupid thing to do, who on earth is in a relationship with three boyfriends? what are we gonna fuck on the same night? love at the same night? which is so impossible to imagine.

Whenever your in a test you can't just pick all the choices right?

I sigh giving up as it's giving me a headache,
I gently move Jimin's head for me to escape from it.

I only needed something to drink, all this thinking is making me thurst.

Before leaving the room I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and smiled at him.

I went to the kitchen searching for some water.

As I was about to pour myself a glass of water, someone behind me pours it before I could.

"Why are you still awake at this hour?" I familiars at that deep voice coming from.

"I'm just thirsty that's all" I gulp the one glass down that he just poured for me, I watch him drink water too and it looks like he came from crying.

"Tae are you crying?" I cupped his cheeks, I couldn't see clearly since it was dark.

I heard him sob.

"Did something happen?" It was silent at first before he spoke.

"Jungkook..." I raised an eyebrow if this has something to do with Jungkook then I could never help.

"J-jungkook.. left" he burst more into tears as he lays his head on my shoulder sobbing hard.

"What? Why?" I back a little to face him while his still facing down.

"I don't know, we just had a great moment a few minutes ago, we even planned to go somewhere important but then when I looked behind his gone... Leaving me a note" tears fell from his eyes as he wiped them away.

"What did it say?"

He gives you the paper and you slowly opened it to read the words little by a little saying

"V, you would be better off without me"

"I don't understand why he'd left" why would he when I tried making everything right but instead it had gone wrong.