[Chapter 1: dare/date]

ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ

Let's start with tokoyami and friends [I start the story about the main character too often but it seems my friend is lazy with that ^-^] tokoyami is with denki kaminari, jirou, momo, toru hagakure [I use the long name because I afraid you don't know them]

"So what do you want to play?" momo asked "anyone have any ideas?" Denki also asked, suddenly Jirou got an idea "I got an idea!" "Oh what is it Jirou?" momo asked "let's play truth or dare!" "That's a good idea Jirou" Denki said excitedly and Tokoyami just nodded, Tokoyami didn't even know why he's even come here and play the game and when Tokoyami was lost in thought it was Tokoyami's turn "Hey... Hey Tokoyami" Denki tried awakened tokoyami "e-uh yeah, sorry, whose turn is it now" momo sighed and said "ask me something tokoyami" "okay, so momo truth or dare?" "truth!" "Okay..." there was silence for a while because Tokoyami didn't know what question to ask Momo "Okay, when was the last time you starved?"

"easy question, 2 days ago at 11 pm" "wow momo how did you know that?" jirou was a bit surprised "hehe" "okay it's toru's turn!" and a few moments later "okay tokoyami you're the last one, so you choose?" denki became more excited than before "Momo yaoyorozu" "okay.. Tokoyami truth or dare" "truth.." and suddenly dark shadow came out "actually he chose dare but was too scared" Yes, tokoyami was quite surprised when the shadow came out without knowing its "go back in" "okay"

 "oh ok, so you chose dare tokoyami..." momo smiled evilly "mhm so what's the dare?" Don't want to miss this opportunity Momo tries to discuss which dare is suitable for Tokoyami and finally they meet "So the dare bro is-" Denki wanted to say his dare but Momo scolded "So Tokoyami are you gay or bisexual?" "I'm straight" "Actually he is gay but just shy" "Come back shadow!" Tokoyami was embarrassed because they knew Tokoyami was gay "Okay so the dare can't be rejected, Tokoyami.." Jirou said with a sarcastic face "I won't refuse it and don't give me that look. that" tokoyami crossed his legs and arms

"Okay, Tokoyami, you have to date a boy" Momo said seriously "Wait! Him?" "mhm him" "And who is he?" tokoyami tried to ask "that pervert, mineta.." "what! Why?" "it's already in the agreement" jirou said "it's okay bro, he's not that bad" denki tried to make tokoyami not tense "i refuse the dare" "there is an agreement you know" "you don't have proof of jirou's history" "i record it on my phone"

 "ugh ok! how long will it take?" "2 months" "What!? It's been a long time" Tokoyami was surprised "I already prepared something right" "Huh? Something? Like" Momo opened the drawer beside her "Have you prepared all this time?" "Actually we have prepared all this time" Denki is a little guilty, Momo takes out chocolates and flowers to give to Tokoyami "Here, take this and date him" Momo said while giving him a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses "and act like you like he" said jirou "and don't forget to make sure you can kiss him" said toru "okay whatever I'll go" "see you bro/tokoyami" and finally they said goodbye.

*so I had to date a woman for 2 months and..* tokoyami was silent for a while in front of momo's dorm door while looking at a bouquet of flowers and chocolates and when tokoyami was silent someone called him "tokoyami" Shoji walked over to "oh shoji, do you need something?" "Nothing, just wanted to say hi"

 "oh, by the way why are you holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates?" Tokoyami asked "oh this is the result of playing a game and I lost so I was told to confess my love to Mineta even though I don't really like her or even love her" "Huh! Me too" "Eh really?" "yeah" "wow" "they must have planned this" tokoyami tried to calm down and not get angry "hey shoji is a Carnation type flower?" "mhm, they said mineta likes green so they gave me this" "ouh so.." suana gets awkward "let's go there together" shoji said to tokoyami "mhm okay it's up to you and when they were walking tokoyami asked "is acting we have to be good?" "yeah of course" [ok just want to tell them they've been talking in a low voice huh it's not like they're happy or anything] shoji said.

And when they arrived at Mineta's dorm they took a deep breath and finally Shoji knocked on Mineta's door "hey Mineta I'm Shoji" "And Tokoyami" Finally Mineta opened the door "Oh good night Shoji and... Fumikage?" Mineta kinda forgot who Tokoyami's name was, "Just call me Tokoyami" Tokoyami doesn't really like being called by someone else's real name other than friends, parents or girlfriend/boyfriend, Tokoyami's face looks gloomy when he says that, Mineta gets goosebumps but tries to ask. 

"why did you bring flowers and chocolates" they knelt on one leg and handed them flowers and chocolates, well mineta was a bit surprised by that, tokoyami tried to turn his face away to make it look like he was blushing but actually tokoyami was disgusted "mineta.." "uh huh? There is a problem shoji" "will you be my boyfriend?" "mhm will you be my boyfriend too" mineta blushed "e-eh what is this! W-Why are you-" "So what's your answer!" Tokoyami raised his voice in embarrassment for doing this.

Mineta laughs a little and says "Really guys? You guys are pranking right" Tokoyami who will know this won't work can think of anything *how to make him believe, I have to kiss him, it's just for urgent matters* while Shoji is also thinking of something to make mineta believe, "so shoji, fumika uh I mean tokoyami.

" Mineta tried to explain something Tabi suddenly, Tokoyami kissed her "mm!" like an insincere kiss from tokoyami but it hurts a little because of tokoyami's hard beak, mineta doesn't enjoy the kiss because of tokoyami's sharp gaze with his red eyes, mineta releases the kiss and rubs his lips "you guys are joking it's far away" shoji sighed and noisy to tokoyami "please forget this incident" tokoyami was quite confused by shoji's words, shoji held mineta's hand gently "mineta I love you sincerely I beg you to accept me, please" mineta doesn't know what to say, he doesn't know how to refuse or not but mineta thinks. 

*am i ready to date? He looks sincere... I I can't resist it* Mineta blushed a little and said "okay I accept you two" "wait for both of us!?" Tokoyami was shocked "I don't know whether to refuse it or not" Mineta scratched her cheek a little "Mineta! Thank you very much" Shoji said to Mineta "So..." "So?" Tokoyami doesn't know what to say because it's just a dare and Tokoyami doesn't really love Mineta "when are we going" Mineta gives a code to ask him out or something, Tokoyami and Shoji who are insensitive try to whisper the words "Did he ask us to ask him out?" is it a date?" said shoji "I don't know, you know I'm not a person who is sensitive to women's codes"

"mineta is a boy" shoji said to tokoyami "oh yeah sorry" "so when are we asking him out?" shoji asked "tomorrow at 12?" "good idea" "so when?" Mineta asked "tomorrow at 12? We're going to the park" Shoji said stuttering "Okay, see you later" Mineta went back to her room and closed the door.

1274 words ^-^ thanks for read these