[Chapter 2: denki/dates]

🌘

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌘

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

🌒

🌓

🌔

🌕

After mineta closed the door mineta thought "what about them? That's weird, why did they express their love for me, I don't deserve them do I deserve shoji and tokoyami? 2 men who love me" mineta blushed "aah how is this, they it can't be appropriate for me, they look sincere, tokoyami also doesn't look like usual" mineta blushed like a tomato at the thought of that "they seem to love me, it's not a prank, when tokoyami kisses me it's not like a sincere kiss but-" when mineta thinks suddenly someone knocked on the door, mineta was quite surprised but immediately said "the door is not locked you can enter" and denki entered "hey bro" "hello denki" denki glanced at the flowers in mineta's room and already guessed mineta didn't refused tokoyami's invitation "mineta, where did you get those flowers from" "oh yes denki sit here for a minute i want to tell you something" "okay" "tookyami and shoji expressed their love it's on me" "oh yeah that's fine, wait-" denki was shocked "why?" "shoji!" "yes?" *since when did shoji join this plan too* and when denki thought mineta said "hey denki what do you think about it?" "oh yeah that's great bro" "you know how nice it is to have someone who loves me" mineta looks very happy but denki feels guilty because it's only dare for 2 months "hey mineta" "yes?" "I love them?" mineta nods *how is this, I guess this will be a normal joke"

"hey mineta" "hm?" "What if you two break up?" "ahaha i don't know, but maybe it will be fine, maybe they are not my match" "oh yeah that's cool.." denki said while muttering "hey mineta" "what denki?" "Do you want to forgive someone who was very, very mean to you?" "What kind of crime?" denki just silent "okay it's late, you don't want to go back to your dorm, or want to stay here?" "oh I'm going back to my dorm" "okay see you" "bye" and when denki left mineta saw 2 bouquets of flowers that were given by tokoyami and shoji "why don't I put the flowers in the vase huh?" [Mineta keeps a vase in his drobe -_-] and when Mineta takes out the flower vase Mineta thinks "this white vase looks plain and pretty good" Mineta puts the vase next to the window in the moonlight.