Tutor

Kei and Faye are looking at the bags in front of them. They were thrown out of the motel.Not just them, all.the customers are outside.

"Sorry. The motel is going to clean the whole building today so everyone I apologize. We will give everyone a full refund so.....goodbye." the hotel closed like that.

"The....The fuck!" All the customers screams while Kei and Faye hugs each other
"Viva Cleaning goddess!" They both said at the same time.

Jeremy is grinning watching his little baby on his laptop screen.

****

"Now what?" Kei and Fate are sitting outside the motel like abandoned cats.
The camera men are on stand by but they too dont know what will happen. The motel suddenly need to kick out and clean in the middle of the night? If this is not intentional then the goddess of cleanliness are really alive.

Kei looks at the camera...no the cameramen.
"Once I become rich. I will let all of you live in that kind of motel room too."

They all flinched.
Faye nods.
"Tit for a tat." She supports.

They all want to tell them that they are just following orders too. If they want to get revenge, get revenge toward the director. But they cant say it.

"If they wont give us another garbage hotel, let's just crash in someone's home." Kei said standing up.

Faye paused.
"Eh?"

Kei pats Faye's shoulder.
"Finally, your beauty will be useful." He looks at the camera. "Anyone in G Province who wants to give us a room? Faye will give her signature and you can take selfies."

The internet exploded just then.

***

The director is actually looking for a decent hotel but he heard Kei made a powerful decision. Live in someone's home.

"Kei!" Faye glares at Kei.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Or do you want to live in the street?"

"Im sure the director will find another place for us."

"And live in another garbage room? Think about it. Someone who can invite a celebrity in their house will never had a cockroach lying around."

Faye was enlightened.
"You are right. Its better than any place the director will pick."

The two hold hands.

They pick a family of 4. A father, a mother and two twin sisters that like Aurora and Faye for a very long time. Kei gives a thumbs up. With the two pestering Faye. He can sleep happily.

"Are you sure? The crew will feature your house." Kei asks the old man with a thick moustach.

"The twin likes Ms.Faye. Its a good thing you choose us. Come inside."
The man has a huge belly. 5'3 in height and has tanned complecion. He has tattoo in his arm and looks wild in his youth.
The mother is also squealling shaking hands with Faye.
The three woman praise Faye to the skies.
Faye just laugh and give little praise back sometimes.

The house is not big but you can tell the family is from middle class family.

"Dont forget to do your homeworks too,okay?" The dad, Zaldy said softly to the twin ladies.

"Dad, dont ruin the fun."

"Dad, " the other rolls her eyes.

Kei glares at them.
"How awful. Kids who thinks studying is not as important as meeting a celebrity? If you study hard, even celebrities will look up to you someday. If you dont think you can then thats your fault."

The two girls frown.

"Kei." Faye walks near Kei and angrily glares at him.
"Dont meddle in some other peoplr business. Its rude!"

Kei sneers.
"I see their father so tan. Yet they are milky white in complexion. Someone is working hard for them and disnt think twice in neglecting his words. Thats why Its hard to like ungrateful people."

Zaldy and his wife looks at Kei with a smile.
No parents want to hear their kids being talked down.
His wife will even kiick them out if he goes too far.

Yet they suddenly want to adopt him.

If the twin girls fawn at Faye, the parents treat Kei like their own grandson.
"You studying in A University? How's your grades?" The mother, Susan puts a juice near him.

"Im on top of my class." Kei said seriously. He is not hoasting. Its just the truth.

"Oh." Zaldy smiles.
"How about a girl? Do you have a girlfriend?"

Kei shakes his head.

The two happily feed and rubs his head.
This good boy halo.
A son-in-law material.

The twin is shock with the way they parents treat Kei. They are talk down by this man, you know.
They are always been their parents apple in the eye.
They will be distress if they had a toothache or a mosquito bite.

Faye is eating quietly.
She got use to Kei. She is not shock.

"Why is he so Cute????" Jeremy is trying his best to contain his excitement as he watch his baby being fed and being head rub by the couple like a cute indifferent cat.

"Mom, look, I cant answer this question." One of the twin grab their exercise book and said.

Their Mom sighs.
"I pay for tutors but they dont just learn."

The twin,Abby gapes.

"Dad, look at my handwritting. My teacher said its pretty." Yanny said.

Zaldy frowns.
"Did you show this to your  teacher? You  mispelled this."

Yanny looks at her notes and blushed.

Kei sighs and stand up
"Useless." He picked up the notes.
"Ill teach you both."

They glares at him.
He smacks the note book to Yanny's head.

They all gasps.(except to Kei.)
"Why  are you glaring at me?"

"W-why help us?" Yanny asks.

"Cause I like your parents."
Kei sneers.

Jeremy is dying from how cute his baby was.

Faye takes her bag and prepare to sleep.

Kei tutor the two all night.
The twin were enlightened.
But they also hated Kei.

The parents want the two to stay another night but Faye, refused.

Finally they met up with the other two teams.
Prince and Sabrina(Team Prina) and King and Yuan (Team KY).
Prince and Sabrina have eye bags despite the effort in hiding it. They still look sleepless and unenergetic.

King and Yuan are from a large poor family. But because of their parents effort and their siblings help, they are now one of the riches people in showbiz. King is also the highest paying leading man, still they look alright with the room they got. Their fans feel so mad and sad for them but their idols patient demeanor are superb that fans praise them a million times.

"You look alright." King greets Faye.

Faye even shower before going out.
"Um...We got a bit of trouble but yeah. How are you?"

"Its not bad." King smiles.

A/N:

Hhmmm...
Im just typing. Ignore me. 😆😆